DO BLACK MEN EAT PUSSY ?

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by CuckoldCouple, Feb 7, 2013.

Sexy Blonde Wife Goes Black
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member

2. rini

rini Well-Known Member

looks good i like man eat me like that mmmmm :wub:
    Gianni Smith, wit and eyespy07 like this.
  3. simba

simba Active Member

cannot speak 4 all blackmen, but i eat pussy!! simba (a BLACKMAN)
    wit likes this.
  4. asianbaby20

asianbaby20 Active Member

almost everyone i hooked up with ate me out :) i loved it too
    wit likes this.
  5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member

Pussy was meant to be eaten, actually ... looks too much like a taco not to eat. :smoke:
  6. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Staff Member Real Person

For the black guys that don't, there are plenty of white guys that would be happy to do it for them.
    So send your wives and girlfriends our way. What we may lack in one area, we gladly make up for with our tongues! :mstickle::bounce:
  7. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member

8. 4WivesPussyOnly

4WivesPussyOnly Well-Known Member

And I WILL eat YOURS Rini!
  9. MacNfries

This is another one of those interesting little "quirks" so to speak ... as I've run into several black guys, in my past, that thought eating a woman's pussy was simply foul and even made faces when I asked 'em. A lot more white guys love/prefer licking a woman's pussy before actually having intercourse. I love licking a woman's clit and watching her react. :) So, although I assume a lot of black guys are willing to eat a woman's pussy, I think the larger percentage of black men do not like doing it. Besides, eating a woman's pussy is usually helpful in getting her wet & prepared for intercourse ... they get around a BBC and they're already WET ... :frantic:

Back when I was dating, I'd give pussy the ole finger test first ... I'd start rubbing their clit, and dipping a finger or two inside to get my fingers wet. Then, as the foreplay progressed, I'd pass those fingers by my nose. A guy experienced in eating pussy can tell when its clean and when it's not. Same with a man's cock, so says my wife. Back when she was dating, if it didn't smell clean to her, she wasn't putting it in her mouth or inside her. :p
    bm_from_southjersey, wit and willsrvu like this.
  10. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Staff Member Real Person

That and I think there are quite a few that do enjoy it, but are afraid what other black guys would think of them if they admitted it. There is a saying among many of the black guys I know: "If you lick the hole. you lick the pole.", so I'm sure the stone homophobes among them would look down on the ones that are open about enjoying a good "taco tasting". (or should that be a good tasting taco?) :bounce:

This would definitely be true early on in her adventures, but eventually (assuming she enjoys it often enough) it may take more than just the thought of it to get her all nice and juicy, so if the bull isn't into having a little "pie at the Y" as an appetizer, then this could be a great way to include her "wittol" into the fun by letting him do the warm up on her while she gets the bull ready for action.

Yep, absolutely! Don't want to eat no stinky pussy! :eek:
    Same thing with guys for the ladies, especially if the guy is uncut. My Wife has told me some of the "horror" stories she's encountered with guys that either didn't practice proper hygiene or who didn't properly clean themselves if they had foreskins. They didn't get into her panties or even a second opportunity. To this day she wouldn't even consider being with a guy that wasn't circumcised. She told me that one reason she permitted me to date her was because I was cut. (or was that because I was cute? :bounce:)
    bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  11. Weed232

Weed232 Well-Known Member Real Person

I'm very good at eating pussy. Especially if they are shaved.
  12. MacNfries

Yeah, I can see you going to town on this one, Weed ... :)

cuck_BBC-pussyEater.jpg
  13. Weed232

Weed232 Well-Known Member Real Person

Yup just like that.
  14. mac stone

mac stone Member

190245_149054821826084_3719862_n.jpg
    He ate this pussy for hours, she bit the pillow for the rest of the night
  15. DaHolmes

DaHolmes Member

I love eating pussy. My only quirk is that they have to be shaved or short hair
  16. MacNfries

Reminds me of the noodles joke! :bounce:

This guy orders soup at a restaurant, and half way through eating his soup he slams his spoon down and starts yelling "there's a HAIR in my soup, damn it!" The owner runs over and tries to calm him down and said "I'm so sorry, I'll get you another bowl" ... the guy isn't going to be quietened down, however, and loudly says, "I don't want another damn bowl of soup, and I'm not paying for my dinner, either" ... then stomps out of the restaurant.
    The owner follows after the man, but then notices he cuts up an alleyway and walks into a well known whorehouse. After a few minutes the owner goes into the whorehouse and opens the door to the room the rather loud gentleman had entered, and there he was ... between a whore's legs, eating away at her pussy.
    This really pissed the restaurant owner off as he spoke up ... "You lowdown, SOB, there you were moments ago bitching about one little hair in your soup, now LOOK AT YOU ... eating that hairy pussy". The man looks up from the pussy and yells back ... "yeah, and if I find a noodle in this pussy, I ain't paying for it either."
    DaHolmes and willsrvu like this.
  17. PhatDick84

PhatDick84 Active Member

Damn right it aint fucking if you aint eating pussy! I'm addicted to the taste
  18. DLS

DLS Well-Known Member