CUCKING MY HUSBAND

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Dec 22, 2012.

She met him at a beach
  1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member

I would love to hear from other wives that cuck their hubbies. I have decided to go forward with my idea to cuck my hubby but have only taken the first step. I have not taken any steps in terms of communicating to my husband his future as a cuckold. I work in an office and have enjoyed several noon-hour dates with a hunky black man. We go to a nearby hotel and fuck passionately every day. My husband is a good man just lousy in bed and I do NOT get what I need sexually and he knows this. I don't want to leave him, just cuckold him. I hope he understands.
    onehunglo38wm and unkut stud like this.
  2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member

do it hun my hubby got cuckold and he now loves this
    onehunglo38wm and unkut stud like this.
  3. likeit

likeit Banned

hi there i starting to cuck my husband now have told him sex with me only with condom, i am readying my body for black only he taking a while to fully ajust he said i have changed but is looking forward to it
    onehunglo38wm, unkut stud and cucky like this.
  4. PalePigBoy

PalePigBoy Well-Known Member Real Person

I think it's great to see you ladies take the lead and gently persuade your husbands to become cucks, it's the only way to save some marriages.