My wife getting good fucking from college student

CUCKING MY HUSBAND

Discussion in 'Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories' started by CuckoldCouple, Dec 22, 2012.

1. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member

I would love to hear from other wives that cuck their hubbies. I have decided to go forward with my idea to cuck my hubby but have only taken the first step. I have not taken any steps in terms of communicating to my husband his future as a cuckold. I work in an office and have enjoyed several noon-hour dates with a hunky black man. We go to a nearby hotel and fuck passionately every day. My husband is a good man just lousy in bed and I do NOT get what I need sexually and he knows this. I don't want to leave him, just cuckold him. I hope he understands.

2. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member

do it hun my hubby got cuckold and he now loves this

3. likeit

likeit Banned

hi there i starting to cuck my husband now have told him sex with me only with condom, i am readying my body for black only he taking a while to fully ajust he said i have changed but is looking forward to it

smallycuck, wit, raykink and 8 others like this.
  4. PalePigBoy

PalePigBoy Well-Known Member Real Person

I think it's great to see you ladies take the lead and gently persuade your husbands to become cucks, it's the only way to save some marriages.

5. Deeannafolie

Deeannafolie Well-Known Member

You have to have the right one - my hubby loved it!

Attached Files:

6. paulj93

paulj93 Well-Known Member Real Person

7. lockedfreddy

lockedfreddy Well-Known Member

The only way a cuckold is allowed to have sex.. The only way a cuckold is allowed to have sex..jpg

8. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member

Well...wow guys that's hot but too crazy...I was thinking to try something like this at one point...but I think that is too crazy...totally respect for whoever do it...maybe I'll try but for now...forget about it...That's enough sharing my wife and make her doing it...

raykink likes this.
  9. chris john

chris john Well-Known Member

hi we have talked about it and she wants to try it but its getting started that has been tough for us

360sexlover likes this.
  10. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member

Hello there my wife asked me to try it too but I really can't do it...maybe if I get drunk may I could try It...I'm an real open minded guy and I did started to think about doing something like this...

raykink and RyanB like this.
  11. SAMR

SAMR Well-Known Member

NOT FOR US

raykink and 360sexlover like this.
  12. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

I agree. Its lovely ti see and hear about married white women going out and getting from Black Men what we all know they will never be able to get from their inadequate white husbands.

PalePigBoy, raykink and mike241 like this.
  13. mike241

mike241 Member

Yes worshipu9 i totaly agree, more and more white woman love the husband but need bbc to ve satisfied.

PalePigBoy and raykink like this.
  14. worshipu9

worshipu9 Active Member

From my perspective this is how it will be more and more in the future. Society will become more accepting to this kind of relationships. White husbands will be more and more comfortable handing over their sexual responsibilities to Superior Black Men who are simply better sexually than them.
    The pressure will be off us white husbands to perform and our relationship with our wife's will improve. They will stilk want to remain married to us, after all we will be providing everything they need except the grest sex they get from Black Men.
    I would like to think we will become moee like a girlfriend to them, a friend they can discuss their sexual needs with, they can use as a sounding biard to improve their relationships with their Black Lovers.

theshaw81, mike241 and raykink like this.
  15. paulj93

Oh that is so depressing, so humiliating, but yet...........................

mike241 likes this.
  16. mike241

mike241 Member

yes , it s a think growing, each have his place, and white man is accepting the place of the black man betwxeen his married white whife

wit and PalePigBoy like this.
  17. don dune

don dune Active Member

sounds like my wife when she started with blackcock i was only allowed to fuck her with condom blacks went bare.

theshaw81 and wit like this.
  18. paulj93

19. Alan

Alan New Member

Sounds like a good arrangement to me,would you let him watch ? once he accepts his role,sounds like he has no choice anyway :happy: