Cuck Couples, Has family or friends found out?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by hotwife4bbc2008, Sep 4, 2012.

Preparing a wife for her Black Lover
  1. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

My wife/cuckoldress told most of her family that she loves BBC and that I am a sissy cuckold faggot a long time ago. When ever I'm around her mother she now expects to see me in only panties. They all know that she has femmed me as well. A few of her friends know too...they enjoy teasing and taunting me when they get the chance. Most of them have seen me femmed as well. A couple of her girl friends have even fucked me with a strap on as my cuckoldress watched and they laughed and made fun of me. As for my family...she says she IS going to tell them very soon so everyone knows I'm a sissy cuckold faggot!
    stinni, wit and squirtyshorts like this.
  2. squirtyshorts

squirtyshorts Active Member

Thats great! The more of us that are out in the open about our lifestyle the better, it may help other couples discover the joys of cuckolding.
    wit likes this.
  3. tara4u2use

tara4u2use Member

Yes my husbands brother found out and wanted in on the fun . He was just as small as my husbands 5incher LOL !
    BNJ4BBC and wit like this.
  4. SIR ROCK

SIR ROCK Well-Known Member

Sounds like to me you need a real good BBC Fucking... cum get you some!
    BBC GB gif2.gif
    whitedevil, riot and wit like this.
  5. justdouss

justdouss Well-Known Member

Yes. There has been some stumbling onto our swinger profiles. What can you do? We ask them to respect our lifestyle. And in fact, 2 old friends has become 2 swinging friends. heehee
    wit likes this.
  6. SIR ROCK

SIR ROCK Well-Known Member

I was actually fucking a cucks wife in his living room one time when his kid suddenly walked in from college. He was freaking out cause his mom was yelping and screaming and ooooing and aahing. Her son was in shock about the whole deal and they had to make sure he understood that they were adults having adult fun. Sometimes the least expected thing can happen.

I was living in Florida at the time and I have to say... the wife was a great lay!
    serginho, kblk and wit like this.
  7. jimbobin

jimbobin Member

For me that is the best type of cuckolding relationship, where there is no hiding from friends. What's nice about this is that her friends know about your short comings and can help support your wife. I personally find it hot to think her close friends 'know' that your cock doesn't satisfy your wife. I think it is the ultimate acceptance that you manhood is not up to the task, and also the ultimate show of love and affection that you encourage her to be fulfilled by others.
  8. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Staff Member Real Person

Being cuckolded hasn't occurred as yet, so it isn't really an issue. However, it wouldn't really be a surprise to any our friends and what little family we have as all are VERY aware of our Domme/sub relationship, and cuckolding me would just be another "kinky" thing those weird old lovers do, as far as they would be concerned. :D
  9. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person

You said the wife hasn't cuckolded you, yet?
  10. willsrvu

No, not yet, and it may never happen. Although she knows she has my blessing should she decide she wishes to go there, I am committed to giving her the best efforts on my part to keep her happy and satisfied. Currently she is happy with my sexual service to her so she has no desire to look elsewhere for her pleasure. We are in a Fem-Dom relationship, so she has control of how we provide for her pleasure..

I have been cuckolded in previous relationships, which is why I can speak of my personal viewpoints regarding those instances.
  11. Dsoul

She might have your blessing, but you need to sometimes talk less and put it in front of her, like setting a plate of chess for a mouse, and see if she'll bite.
  12. willsrvu

That wouldn't be proper within the scope of our relationship as she is the Domme and I, her sub.

The other issue is that I don't want her to cuckold me because it is something I desire to satisfy a fantasy, I want her to do so ONLY if it is something she desires and enjoys.

In our discussions she has said that if it is something that I would really enjoy, she would do it for me. That is the wrong reason and I told her that it could only please me if it was something she really would enjoy doing for her own pleasure as well. So until and unless it becomes something she truly desires to do, it shall remain in the realm of fantasy for us.
    Which isn't so bad as she does like to tease me when she meets or sees an attractive man and she also likes to make up little fantasy stories to excite me when she has me perform oral sex on her or she masturbates me.
  13. kblk

kblk New Member

That must have been awkward. What a way for him to find out that his mom loves taking black cock.
  14. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member

a few of our close friends know .
  15. gisade

gisade Member

No, it's just something between us
  16. ir2008

ir2008 Member

No, but I'm sure the rumors are out there. I'm glad I stumbled across this thread because I also wondered what it was like for other people into the lifestyle who are open about it with friends. The closest to that I came was when the girlfriend of a friend of mine told us she saw her first Black cock and how huge it was. My heart almost burst out of my chest when I heard that. She then confessed that it was on a movie and that she hasn't seen one in person "...yet." Some of my other friends seemed to be at a loss for words, so I just said "Well, what are you waiting for??" Everyone laughed, but I was serious.
  17. Dsoul

A question I'd like to ask most hubbies in here: Does the fear of being found out by families or friends spur you on to continue with this journey, or does it have a stifling fear in enabling you to discover more of what your desire holds for you and your wife?
  18. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

No family or close friends. Did have neighbors though into lifestyle and me and the wife used to compare adventures and went to a party together.
  19. Dsoul

Still partying with the neighbors, or have they relocated?
  20. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

No, still friends, but not anymore as time and distance. Never played with them as couple, just the wife would talk to hubby and I about it or go with us to get some BBC. Hubby was the man walking into parties with two white chicks looking to get some BBC in them.. Almost like a pimp.. LOL
    willsrvu likes this.