Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by WiscWhitemale, Jan 19, 2012.

My wife forces me to watch her do these guys
  1. WiscWhitemale

WiscWhitemale Well-Known Member

makes sense why white women perfer a black cock over a lil white cock 4cavern1.jpg 4cavern3.jpg 4cocols.jpg bcafter0.jpg bigbutt2.jpg blacklovershubby.jpg blackvswhite1.jpg blackvswhite2.jpg blackvswhite3.jpg blkbigger.jpg c39a.jpg calin4.jpg compa14.jpg compare.jpg compare2.jpg comparingourcocks.jpg dscf0013.jpg ferglate1.jpg herboy7.jpg hubbyhome.jpg lilprik.jpg louis4.jpg ls1.jpg ls2.jpg maci2.jpg mike1.jpg mudcho7.jpg nbeckx1.jpg sjosh20.jpg weownem1.jpg
    taz_s, pienman, doher and 14 others like this.
  2. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member

I like the way most black dicks look wet from a nice coating of fresh white pussy juice and most white dicks are completely dry and usually in pretty bad need of some pussy.
    unkut stud likes this.
  3. simpsonsimpmike

simpsonsimpmike Well-Known Member

give it up there is no comparison
    wmhubdad, doher and unkut stud like this.
  4. pc_fun_couple

pc_fun_couple Well-Known Member

I haven't posted my slut in a while but thought this was a great thread...Hit us on YIM for all of her filthy pics! IMG_1857.JPG IMG_1858.JPG IMG_1860.JPG IMG_1861.JPG IMG_1862.JPG IMG_2376.JPG IMG_2378.JPG IMG_2379.JPG IMG_2391.JPG IMG_2395.JPG IMG_2396.JPG IMG_2398.JPG IMG_2414.JPG IMG_2443.JPG IMG_4017.JPG IMG_6156.JPG IMG_6157.JPG IMG_6159.JPG IMG_6161.JPG IMG_6163.JPG IMG_6164.JPG IMG_6166.JPG IMG_6170.JPG IMG_6259.JPG IMG_6262.JPG
    taz_s, BBCVCU, pienman and 12 others like this.
  5. pc_fun_couple

pc_fun_couple Well-Known Member

IMG_3356.JPG IMG_3458.JPG IMG_3459.JPG IMG_3463.JPG IMG_3472.JPG IMG_3477.JPG IMG_3488.JPG IMG_3494.JPG IMG_3495.JPG IMG_3514.JPG IMG_3515.JPG IMG_3542.JPG IMG_3543.JPG IMG_3760.JPG IMG_3766.JPG IMG_3767.JPG IMG_3769.JPG IMG_3770.JPG IMG_3771.JPG IMG_3514.JPG IMG_3515.JPG

Attached Files:

taz_s, BBCVCU, darkchild and 14 others like this.
  6. WiscWhitemale

WiscWhitemale Well-Known Member

thanks for the post pc fun couple! you pics are always soosexy and your girl have an amazing and gorgeous body!
    unkut stud likes this.
  7. Adoamie

Adoamie Active Member

superb collection
    doher likes this.
  8. baisa3

baisa3 Active Member

pcfuncouple
    i hope for you this is not the biggest dick you seen in your life... it's just a normal dick, my gf can suck it without any problem. The first threesome, the black guy had a dick like that, my gf could make a pull in same time, it was really boring. A big dick is a dick when 2 man hands of woodcutter cannot hide it.
    Since i fucked my gf recently she cannot go to pee normally, hard and deep fucking.
    to compare, compare with a guy able to make you walk like a duck when he finished to fuck you. Of course, compare with a 1inch dick man, even my finger can make better.
    jbopen likes this.
  9. jbopen

jbopen Active Member Real Person

My penis is very very little, in comparison with BBC that fuck my wife
    bb0902984.jpg
  10. simpsonsimpmike

simpsonsimpmike Well-Known Member

11. jbopen

???????? show your cock
  12. ncrwlr

ncrwlr Member

Damn those gangbang scene are hot
    jbopen likes this.
  13. Mandy

Mandy Well-Known Member

Haha omg sum of those white dicks r tiny!! Wonder what it feels like the first time u show that to a girl, hahaha I'd laugh rite at u!
    taz_s, doher, Sampson01 and 7 others like this.
  14. unkut stud

unkut stud Well-Known Member

LOVE DOING THIS WITH MY WIFES BULLS MY LITTLE 5 INCHES AND THE BULLS HORSE HUNG BLACK COCKS!
  15. Jack Smith

Jack Smith Well-Known Member

If you really want to know, it's devastating.

cu 714_1000.jpg

You were born with a small one and there's nothing you can do about it. You grow up believing it will get bigger someday, but it doesn't. You grow up trying to believe that size doesn't matter but deep down you know better. Then you read about how an average dick can satisfy a woman if she loves you. You lose even more hope knowing you're not even average. As the years pass you bury yourself in your work, you have a few sexually unsatisfying relationships and try not to think about it. When another relationship dies you begin to wonder if it's even worth it so you stop trying.

But then, primal urges break through to the surface and you can't resist. You need at least some kind of sexual interaction. You try again. It's very scary but you overcome your fear. You date the hottest girl you can get to go out with you. She likes you and wants to take you to bed.

175_1000.jpg
    m 613_1000.jpg

You get so horny. You tell yourself, "This girl's different. She likes me. She won't laugh."

16.jpg

But then she does.
  16. Nobby´s slut

Nobby´s slut Active Member

17. unkut stud

I agree Jack i always had the smallest uncut little white cock and small balls so when i saw all the hung black dudes in hi school i new if i ever found a wife i would let her have real man size cock if she wanted my wife is so thankful i find her hung bulls!!
    wit and jbopen like this.
  18. jbopen

19. unkut stud

this looks like my little white uncut cock next to my wifes bulls cock!
  20. unkut stud