Bulls forcing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by circusill, Jul 17, 2012.

Preparing a wife for her Black Lover
  1. Tony M

Tony M New Member

It's not gay at all but a natural thing for a white husband to do, it shows devotion and respect and we white bois all love Black cock, or will after our first taste. A white woman wants to give herself to Black men and as do we white husbands, own us please!
    unkut stud likes this.
  2. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person

Wouldn't take much forcing on the bulls part. If he wanted and my wife said ok i would do it.
    unkut stud likes this.
  3. unkut stud

unkut stud Well-Known Member

love doing this with my wifes pussy full of her bulls cock lic his asshole ballsack and shaft as he long cocks her married pussy!!
  4. unkut stud

love licking my wifes bulls ballsack and shaft as he long cocks her married pussy!!
    Hawkeye and 4athrill like this.
  5. Tony M

Tony M New Member

It's the Black Bull's right to make the white husband get on his knees and suck him off, we not only get used to Black cock but crave it
  6. jbopen

jbopen Active Member Real Person

You´re right !!!
    flsubboy4u and unkut stud like this.
  7. Danica Lane

Danica Lane Active Member

A few weeks after I was cucked into voyeurism, my ex-wife’s black bull demanded I depilate (“Neet For Men”) my entire body, put on bra, thong, garter belt, makeup, wig, perfume, jewelry (the works), put me on my knees, and made me suck his black cock for the first time in front of my own wife. She was slack-jawed—she’s couldn’t believe it.

He held my head firmly and roughly fucked my mouth until he came repeatedly in my throat. He demanded I swallow, so I obeyed. He patted me on the head and said “Good, bitch.”
    And the end of the night when he was leaving, she turned cold. She marched out with some clothes of mine and threw them at me in disgust. She was livid. She yelled at me “since you love sucking cock so much you can find a motel tonight. Understand, bitch?” When I knocked on the front door she screamed "Beat it, faggot!" So I decided discretion was the better part of valor, and instead of waking up the neighbor, I left.

She literally shoved me out the door, slammed it and locked it.
    So, I went to a cheap hotel and spent the night until she calmed down enough to let me back in the house.

Take from me, if you are forced to suck a big black cock in front of your girlfriend or wife, don’t expect her to respect you as a man after.
    Danica
    beachcruzr, taz_s, jbopen and 2 others like this.
  8. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member

like seeing bull make hubby suck his cock hubby now takes bulls cum in his throat
    kristin4441, taz_s, cpln2mfm and 3 others like this.
  9. unkut stud

If that is you in the picture on all 4s with that garter belt and nylons on you are one hot cuckold pussy!!!! all bulls would want to mount you!!
    jbopen likes this.
  10. RealTalk

RealTalk New Member

Pretty much every husband ends up sucking my dick or me fucking them in the ass. They rarely are brave enough to ask, so I demand it haha if they say no, then thats fine. But most of them like me to make them feel forced into it.
    beachcruzr, taz_s, Hawkeye and 9 others like this.
  11. unkut stud

YOUR MY kind of Macho black buck bull stud!! always want to suck my wifes bulls superior horse hung cocks!! like your style you bull stud!
  12. jbopen

jbopen Active Member Real Person

I also like
    :mstickle:
    RealTalk and unkut stud like this.
  13. Danica Lane

Yes, that is me in my picture. I have several pictures but this website doesn't allow for members to make galleries or I would upload more. I have uploaded about 20 pics to this site in various threads—look for them if you want to see more of me.

Danica
    taz_s, unkut stud and jbopen like this.
  14. RealTalk

RealTalk New Member

we should talk ;)
    Hawkeye and unkut stud like this.
  15. Danica Lane

I would suck you on sight, RealTalk.
  16. RealTalk

RealTalk New Member

We need to meet up then Danica baby.
    unkut stud likes this.
  17. Danica Lane

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    RealTalk and unkut stud like this.
  18. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person

They wouldn't have to do much forcing...any bulls on here want to "force" me.....haha.
    flsubboy4u and unkut stud like this.
  19. Cuckoldme101

Cuckoldme101 Member

taz_s and unkut stud like this.
  20. Sole_man76

Sole_man76 Member

No trying to pass judgment here but letting another guy suck your cock sounds kinda gay, homoerotic at the very least.

If its about power, why not make him kiss his wife after you cum in her mouth, or make him wear his wife's clothes, or make him get your car washed-waxed and gassed up on his dime while you fuck his wife or some other shit.