Black African Sexual Superiority

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tennisplayerwhiteguy, Sep 29, 2012.

Sexy Blonde Wife Goes Black
  1. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person

Ahh yes, the experts.
    MacNfries and wbfbm19 like this.
  2. Got2

Got2 Active Member

Ha! Great joke.

Look at the pictures. When social order breaks down in Africa, as it has been known to do from time to time in that Resource Extraction operation known as Multi-National Investment, then revenge becomes a powerful motivator.

After all, who does not like glorious white pussy, especially when it is up for the taking?
    bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  3. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

They are just a repeat of old pics from downtown LA on Friday night :)
    MacNfries likes this.
  4. bm_from_southjersey

Chicago would be a more apt description.
    wit likes this.
  5. wbfbm19

wbfbm19 Well-Known Member Real Person

Exactly and for example...

So all civil unrest in Africa is REALLY about black men getting white pussy using any means possible. Silly me, I thought it was more likely to be attributed to something like, oh i don't know, dictatorial oppression?

This thread would almost be funny if it wasn't so full of ignorance and stupidity.
    wit, bm_from_southjersey and willsrvu like this.
  6. rovert

rovert Well-Known Member

the first and last pics are stunning
  7. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Staff Member Real Person

:confused::unsure:
    Hmm, and here I thought it was all the ignorance and stupidity that made it funny! :bounce:
    wit, bm_from_southjersey and wbfbm19 like this.
  8. wbfbm19

Good point.
    wit, willsrvu and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  9. Got2

Got2 Active Member

No. That's not it at all.

What you should take from this thread are:

1) Regime's that are based on Wealth Extraction, Denial of basic Civil Rights, oppression, brutality, and wealth inequality within the ruling class and a non-indigenous white upper class....are inherently unstable.

2) Once civil authority (Oppression) breaks down, then all the pent up hostility, anger and greed takes over.

3) If you are non-indigenous, there is NO place to hide. A vengeance, based on decades long anger, will take place.

Plus, you should read carefully into the sub-text. It was not just the white women who were raped, white men and boys were also raped.

Rape is a powerful motivator in civil unrest. The Romans raped, the Babylonians raped, the Japanese raped the Chinese. This is an old story.

4) Old stories and old practices....have not gone away in our modern, 'cultured', world.

There are a few more points left here; I will let you figure them out.
    willsrvu likes this.
  10. wbfbm19

My point is simply that this thread is focused on the rape of whites as if that is the motivating factor behind the unrest. This is, of course, horse shit. You start your response here along the same theme by listing more detail than I cared to take the time to provide...no problem. Yet you then state that rape is the motivator to civil unrest. To this I repeat...horse shit. Rape is one of the outcomes of the unrest, not the motivator...unless the country/region in question was founded and populated by mentally ill serial rapists. Get a group of sick bastards like that together and I imagine it would be quite a frenzy.
    wit, bm_from_southjersey and willsrvu like this.
  11. Got2

Got2 Active Member

No, as Expat and I have made the case, the Motivating Factor behind the targeted attacks against the Whites is revenge and SEXUAL predation.

Exploitation: It goes both ways.
  12. wbfbm19

No, what you've proven is that you either don't understand people, and the motivation behind their actions, or you choose to twist the truth to try to get your jollies, or both.
  13. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member

Certain posters can try to "glorify" this thread all they wish, but they conveniently leave out the rapes of preteen children ... why, because they know it would kill the enthusiasm of the thread. When these fools, in Africa, go from house to house taking their anger & revenge out on the whites by raping the white women, they're not asking if the white females are adults. A white female is a white female ... regardless of age, to them. And I imagine there are some contributors here that would say "I'd love to see the pics". What idiots!
    Put that in print and see how many "oooohs and ahhhhh" you get, fools! :mad: Its just like these frik'n young Nazi supremist teens in the US who wear their Nazi tattoos & carry Nazi flags and glorify the Nazis extermination of Jews. If they were forced to visually see some of the horrific scenes of children abuse, as young as 6 being sexed and then killed in front of their parents, it would probably turn their stomachs to that kind of BS talk.
    If one's lack of love of humanity is that decayed, they, themselves, need to be eradicated, and quite unmercifully. Geesh, what a bunch of retard, lowlifes would stimulate their thoughts with this! Go get professional counseling ... and I'm serious as a frik'n heart attack! :rolleyes:
    expatdad, eyespy07, wit and 2 others like this.
  14. Blondy

Blondy Active Member

Not so well hidden racism here.
    But I do think that black men have stronger sexual drive then whites. More testosterone, muscles and all that
    BlkTyler likes this.
  15. Blackcat

Blackcat Member

but you're blond. What the fuck would you know!! haha
  16. bm_from_southjersey

I'm no biologist or endocrinologist, but testosterone output is regulated by the testicles and begins on a gradual decline in males in their 20's. Unless black men are super or subhuman, that statement has zero basis in biological fact.
    wit likes this.
  17. bm_from_southjersey

excellent response!
    wit likes this.
  18. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member

Coinsidently, the originating poster ... tennisplayerwhiteguy, hasn't posted to this website in 5 months. Guess the novelty of it all just wore off, or, it wasn't graphic enough for him, or BOTH, huh?
    bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  19. Blondy

Blondy Active Member

No, black men are neither super or subhuman but they are different then others. As are all the races. For instance black men suffer from prostate cancer more then other races. Does that have anything to do with higher testosterone levels is debatable. But there really are differences between races.
  20. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member