Being pimped out fantasy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JaynSarah, Dec 7, 2011.

Hubby watches his redhead wife
  1. JaynSarah

JaynSarah Well-Known Member

Any white wives or white women been pimped out by their black bulls or husbands/bf's for fantasy roleplaying? I think it would be hot to watch Sarah being picked up at a bar by a black stud and he hands her 200 dollars and they slip out the door hand in hand to the car and drive to the local hotel where they fuck and then he tips her. Of course the money would go to paying the hotel room and buying more sexy outfits for her future dates with black men. Then sarah coming back to the bar and smiling as she slips next to me and kisses me hard before I take her home or back to the hotel for sloppy seconds. Just would be a hot a fantasy to have it set up. Anyone else have any input or experiences?

2. Anj

Anj Well-Known Member

have had a few

wanabecucked likes this.
  3. breedingwife4cuckold

breedingwife4cuckold Member

Ahhh.... we also share this fantasy ;)

Hopefully, after the holidays, Daddi will arrange something very similar.... our personal twist, is that He'll slip away from the bar/club from where He's watching, go to our room & witness the whole sordid affair from the closet!

I find that soooo fucking HOT!!!! :exciting:

4. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would love to try that with my wife.

sam77sam likes this.
  5. denise

denise Active Member

thamt's is one sweet fantasy that me and my hub would like to enjoy'' but all done in a hotel room on film & in pic's'' id love to be made to look a white whore prosatute for money! it's a role play im very into! id love for my hub to record it all up close so it's all looks real'' any takers to my fantasy.reply

6. JaynSarah

I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding a few black men to help fullfill that fantasy. And with hubby filming it all happening you can relive it over and over as the two of you watch it. Good luck in fulfilling your fantasy.

denise likes this.
  7. JaynSarah

Would love to head the details. Was it prearranged or just something spontaneous? Did you pick them at a bar or just meet in a hotel room? Was the husbands present or not?

8. denise

denise Active Member

prearranged hub would be present

9. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member

The correct way of pimping is for the black master, to put the white wife slut whore AND herwimp cucked hubby out to earn for him by selling all their holes to whoever pays for their holes. The black master must be allowed to live in the manner he wants and deserves. He owns the couple, there his property to do with as he wants. It is his right to rent out his property to earn himself money.
    The blackman is GOD and whites are there to serve and worship him. Just for the record im a wimp, cucked sissy husband who has his ass and mouth rented out regularly, both singly and in company with my slut whore wife, who has all her holes rented out, for all services. This is what pimping is about. KEEPING BLACK MASTER IN COMFORT.

10. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member

My greatest fanasy is to chaparone my friends beautiful blonde wife to a mandingo party.

wanabecucked likes this.
  11. mwcli4bbc

mwcli4bbc Active Member Real Person

Absolutely. I have the exact same thoughts. I've told my wife how I would love to have her become a call girl and get fucked for money. It's funny, a guy fucking her with a condom on doesn't seem like a big deal to us, it's like it's not really fucking, it's almost like using a dildo on her. So even if 100 guys fucked her with condoms on, still no big deal but if she could make money on each one of those, that would be hot. She said she would be open to do that but she's afraid of running into someone evil and bad things happening. I would love for her to get just a few regulars and see the money she brings in.

12. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

my wife wud love it.200 dollars plus a big black cock fucking her,did u say?

13. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

I know it takes from the fantasy but Sarah should have to pay him. lol just kidding Just use monopoly instead

14. GORILLANIGGERPIMPS

GORILLANIGGERPIMPS Member

denise been tryin to contact u

15. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person

Sure, I've fulfilled a few fantasies of both wives and their husbands with creampies and cukholding, some hubbies in direct view, others in hiding.

wanabecucked and vidapaz like this.
  16. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

I think on the inside I knew that I was whore when I was 16 years old. That was even before my first black cock . Then after my first black cock there was absolutely no doubt. I love servicing men and by 18-19 I thought about ptretty much nothing else. Just black men now. I have had every fantasy there is go through my head in the last twenty years. I have enjoyed living a few out and would love to finish off the list. All of them have two things in common. Me being used in some way by mutiple black men all of them strong , dominant and hung like the black gods they are. Each swinging the big black meat that I crave.

bananacock, CaribeBull and JaynSarah like this.
  17. ford

ford Well-Known Member

18. ford

ford Well-Known Member

I GOT TO GET THE BBC TO UNDER STAND WHY NOT GET PAIDED A SERVICES IN GREAT DEMAND. FUCK GIVING BBC AWAY TO WHITE WOMAN AND WATCHING WHITE .HUBBY FRE E. CHARGES THE MF S.

19. ford

ford Well-Known Member

I GOT TO GET THE BBC TO UNDER STAND WHY NOT GET PAIDED A SERVICES IN GREAT DEMAND. FUCK GIVING BBC AWAY TO WHITE WOMAN AND WATCHING WHITE .HUBBY FRE E. CHARGES THE MF S. 3kc3m13l85Z45P05S5b2d787e900e13361cff.jpg

tiff farmgirl likes this.
  20. deathproof

deathproof Active Member

It would be even more fun if the lady would give 200$ to the bull and thank him in the end :D

Hannover, blackmeat and MarcusB like this.