Would that bbc breed you? Letting Blacks Breed You.

Would you let me breed you. Risk pregnancy with a Dark toned Baby?

• Yes

Votes: 276 82.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 6.6%
  • I'll dm you now

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Dm me now

Votes: 32 9.6%

• Total voters
I don't know about you getting me pregnant but boy I'd sure like to be the one getting f***** by that big cock I'm a man that can take all that down my throat or in my hot ass you want to come and practice with me my name is Herman my phone number is 740-591-2874 available anytime night or day I can host anytime if you got a buddy and you guys want to double to me come and get what you want I'll give it to you

Here in Arizona tending to some responsibilities. I'm from Medford NY on Long Island. Heading back east in July, it's starting to swelter here.
If you want to be bred, hit me up when you return. Can also help with your bi-curious interest. My baby-moms have been taught to satisfy each other and they love doing it, especially right after I fill them.

A real breeder needs females and holes to breed. I'm looking for multiple answers from different people. Would you let that bbc breed you? Would you let the black cock below my image breed you. Dont leave good cock stranded. Time to breed....
Fill me!
Please login or become a member to view

Back