White girls doing recruitment of Black athletes in college

Youngslong, I did want to ask that when you said you would fuck at the facility 80% of the time, what does that mean? I think I have an idea, but would love to get further clarification, as yes, it adds to the excitement. Thank you for posting. OH, also, I just thought of it. The athletic trainers, I am guessing they were older, maybe MILFs?

i read a story, can't remember where, about the coach's wife helping with recruiting the future players. unfortunately, i can't remember who, either.
This was a popular rumor a few years ago -

This was a popular rumor a few years ago -

I don't know if this is true or not, but if so, great! I am not a supporter of cheating, but I feel many, many women want black men, and I just say okay, for him to adjust and accept, and enjoy it. This might be wrong, but just my thinking. She just needed to tell him what was going on.

I don't know if this is true or not, but if so, great! I am not a supporter of cheating, but I feel many, many women want black men, and I just say okay, for him to adjust and accept, and enjoy it. This might be wrong, but just my thinking. She just needed to tell him what was going on.
i agree. this definitely isnt a positive example. unfortunately the stories that get the most media coverage are the negative stories that have the most scandal and shock value.

Back