What happened to Jan B.?

I know this is a thread about Jan but I wanted to know if anyone had any videos of Ginger? She has a couple of videos on xhamster already but was looking for some of her other vids that are possibly out there.
Yes, that curvy milky skin red head is Ginger from Houston, TX. Ginger did some stuff (Hubby filmed) for a few years in the early 2000s as part of a loose web network of BBC loving and gang banging hot wives (Ateball or something like that?) . Ginger only did black in her vids from what I recall, we should make a thread on her. It won't be too long as her portfolio of vids/pics is not that large & she didn't stick around for long. She was relatively quiet & not all that expressive. Also, the style is quite amateurish, lighting pretty bad , even for 20 years ago. They tried to do a couple of 'theme , story line' set ups, yet Ginger couldn't (or very likely didn't care to) act much. Lame mostly. She had a great body and the cocks are thick and generally plow her pretty good. I'm sure she enjoyed herself, yet pretty evident she got turned out by her Husband & as is quite common, the genesis was all probably to satisfy his kink. Who knows where she is now, have no clue, yet at that time she was likely around 30-ish & the body type was curvy so if she had a kid or 2, she probably really blew up. I have a good bit of her stuff and will create a Ginger thread this weekend in the amateur section

This scene was edited by another person. It is missing about 9 to 10 minutes at the start. The source came from xhamster and I was a bit surprised that the quality wasn't pure garbage. Instead it was fairly decent. There is some brightness issues at the start of the video but that was due to improper camera settings on Mike's part. Eventually he fixed the problem and the rest of the clip looked good. I added Jan's video description to the start of this because of the missing first half. At least the bedroom scene exists. It's better than nothing at all. Derek is a short (5 foot tall) black guy who just happened to have a 8 and half inch cock. He manages to stay rock hard from start to finish (something Larry never could do). I made some adjustments here and there to improve the quality and even upscaled it to 720p. It's still a little fuzzy but not bad at all. Enjoy.
View attachment JanB - B088 -Special Delivery (Edited) (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
JanB - B088 -Special Delivery (Edited) (AI Upscale 720p).mp4

Back