UK north west

LJBgoodgirl

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK
Looking for a hot black guy, must be between 25 and 50, with a big thick cock and a good personality, we want someone fun and cool we can relax and have a good time with.

L is really special and looking for someone to match, she has curves in all the right places and a princess face. She’s gorgeous, a 12, you’ll want to eat her alive. Check her pics in our bio.

We are near Manchester so an overnight stay there or another city in the north would be preferable, looking for someone who can travel to us.

I’ll handle her inbox, she just wants to turn up and be treated like a slut / princess and totally owned.

Message us then we can telegram IMG_0225.jpeg

Looking for a hot black guy, must be between 25 and 50, with a big thick cock and a good personality, we want someone fun and cool we can relax and have a good time with.

L is really special and looking for someone to match, she has curves in all the right places and a princess face. She’s gorgeous, a 12, you’ll want to eat her alive. Check her pics in our bio.

We are near Manchester so an overnight stay there or another city in the north would be preferable, looking for someone who can travel to us.

I’ll handle her inbox, she just wants to turn up and be treated like a slut / princess and totally owned.

Message us then we can telegram View attachment 7167359
Pity I'm older...

Back