Queen Of Spades Tattoo

A wife that I played with that got branded with my design for her after our second meet. She told her husband after the first meet that if I came back and fucked her just as good or better the first time that she'd get branded for real. After our second session unbeknownst to me she took hubby with her to get the tat. I found out about the at and the discussion after receiving a random photo of the tat freshly finished. 100% real white BBC Slutwife and tattoo verified by cock and hand of mine. No internet photo here.
Wow. You must have lived up to your word and made a big impression on her. That’s a big commitment for a girl to make

A wife that I played with that got branded with my design for her after our second meet. She told her husband after the first meet that if I came back and fucked her just as good or better the first time that she'd get branded for real. After our second session unbeknownst to me she took hubby with her to get the tat. I found out about the at and the discussion after receiving a random photo of the tat freshly finished. 100% real white BBC Slutwife and tattoo verified by cock and hand of mine. No internet photo here.
Amazing story and tattoo. Are you able to share who this is? Love to see more of her.

Back