Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

When my wife told me her wildest fantasy I was shocked. The more she told me the more excited I became. I asked if she would really do it and she said yes if we told no one and did in Chicago were no one knew us. We just needed to find right guy she told me she knew who she wanted. One of the guys I played college baseball with. He lived just outside Chicago, single lived in a gated area.
i contacted him to say we were going to be in area, see if he wanted to do dinner. Great dinner he asked us to stay with him in spare bedroom. We going to be there for five days. The first night in bed she told me she was going to his room,
only had on her panties. I tried to fuck her she told me I could have seconds as she slipped out of bed. She was gone about fives minutes before he opened my door asking if I was ok with him fucking my wife. I had a hard on and told him it was her fantasy so yes go fuck her. She did not return that night, the next day she had a glow about her I had not seen in years. I knew he had a bigger dick then me, in team shower his cock hung like A horse good 8 inch’s soft. That was our start in interracial sex.
How many nights did your wife sleep in his room?

My innocent church wife has a nice black boss.
Both of them are very religious and faithful.
My wife has a great ass, and her boss is a very big man .
He's about 6ft 4 and about #240 bald head very smart and amazing personality. He always smells great.

My wife is always talking about him, she really enjoys being around him.
I fantasize about him fucking her, I've shared my desire with my wife.
She acts like I'm crazy, and how could she ever have sex with a married man..
I think about being her cuckold husband, I love to see them together.
When she works late, I jack off just imagining him fucking her and her sucking his big cock.
I would love to clean his cum from her pussy and ass.
I hope they fuck soon, I want to be a cuckold husband more than anything .
View attachment 7179387View attachment 7179388
Ur a lucky man, i bet shes a Blacked wife,, if not i bet she comes home super horny., i bet she fucks you down to a standstill as your telling her you want 2c his bare naked BBC splitting into her yearning hot married pussy til he deep seeds her,,

I would love my wife to have a big, black boyfriend, who buys her a fertility wedge pillow as a present and tells her she is going to need it with him.

92e6c37c6815b79770df16ea8328453e.jpg

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
Your so sexy

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
:)))))))))))))----------------------------------

Mine is just to find someone to share the experience with, get to know them and see what happens.

I know it's boring but Ive been chasing my Unicorn for years.

Who knows 😈

I've almost lived a couple fantasies so far.
One, was for my gf to spend a weekend with another man and send pics. It happened, and she promised pics and video for weeks leading up to it. The weekend came, she got dressed all sexy and I saw her off. I laid around waiting with angst for pics. He had bought her a "sexy" nun outfit (that was his kink) and i couldn't wait to see her dressed in that. When she came home she got on top of me and started telling me all about it. He was big and had insane stamina. I asked for the pics and she said she completely forgot because they were fucking so much 😭

They've met up a few times since then but still no pics. I've even loaned her money and said she wouldn't have to repay if she comes through with video but she still keeps blowing me off. She's such an accidentally cruel cuckoldress.

Back