Meanwhile, In The Real World

This story is 8 years old
You don't say.
Someone already pointed that out, and I acknowledged it, etc. etc. including the followups in which a couple posters here stated the obvious, like the one a couple of posts above this reply of mine.

Take all of this with a grain of salt. Saying so in the event you didin't get that it was meant for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
As the f.ather of a 26 year old d.aughter and a 21 year old s.on. The lack of love shown by the so-called dad, toward his c.hild is appalling. I don't care who my c.hildren date, love, marry etc. As long as they're happy and treated well. They have my love and full support.
What's all the stuff that is scribbled out say? It's possible that what is hidden completely changes the implication of what the letter says

What's all the stuff that is scribbled out say? It's possible that what is hidden completely changes the implication of what the letter says
I have no idea. I'm not the one who posted the letter. I just replied to what isn't "scribbled out." Which for me was enough...

I have no idea. I'm not the one who posted the letter. I just replied to what isn't "scribbled out." Which for me was enough...
This is illustrative of what is wrong with society today. So many people just jump to conclusions without knowing the actual facts. In this case not only not knowing the facts, but actually knowing for certain that the facts are being hidden from them.

This is illustrative of what is wrong with society today. So many people just jump to conclusions without knowing the actual facts. In this case not only not knowing the facts, but actually knowing for certain that the facts are being hidden from them.
I re-read the letter. I stand by my initial response...WHICH IS BASED ON WHAT'S CLEARLY INDICATED. NOT ON WHAT ISN'T. If you have no opinion on the letter within those parameters... That's your business. Just as it's my business to have one. IN THIS CASE...SOCIETY WILL BE NO WORSE FOR WEAR. In spite of your presumptuous, overwrought, admonition...👎🏽🤣👎🏽.

I re-read the letter. I stand by my initial response...WHICH IS BASED ON WHAT'S CLEARLY INDICATED. NOT ON WHAT ISN'T. If you have no opinion on the letter within those parameters... That's your business. Just as it's my business to have one. IN THIS CASE...SOCIETY WILL BE NO WORSE FOR WEAR. In spite of your presumptuous, overwrought, admonition...👎🏽🤣👎🏽.
Bro, hats off to you for bothering to reply. I made this rare post in the non verified section after years of learning my lessons about this place, and from some of the responses, I was reminded that I should have stuck to posting in the business marketplace and verified sections. Posting elsewhere is pretty much a waste of time.

Thanks man... It's almost as if one of the posters is the "Dad" in question. On this site...More likely than not 🤣. These unverified folks are a trip ain't they😆?
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽
Yes, and have nothing better to do with their time. But the same argument can be made about me for making this post to begin with, when my time could have been better spent. Some people never learn.

Yes, and have nothing better to do with their time. But the same argument can be made about me for making this post to begin with, when my time could have been better spent. Some people never learn.
I think your thread is just as relevant and appropriate as any other on this site... At least it breaks up the nauseating monotony of... "Can I please clean up after you fuck my wife with your "BBC"...PUH-LEEZE!!!🤣.

In The News:

Despite Kanye West and Kim Kardashian breaking down the interracial relationship barrier for the rest of the world to freely intermix and mingle, it’s still hard for interracial couples to openly show their love without being harassed or disowned.
No, that credit has to go to Sammy Davis, Jr. when he married Swedish actress May Britt in 1960 in CA while it was still illegal in 23 other states. It was the Supreme Court decision Loving vs. Virginia in 1967 that that anti-miscegenation laws were ruled unconstitutional.
White men have been terrified of the black male's sexuality from day one. Knowing white women would love it once they got a taste of a good black dick down is at the core of all of their fear and hatred.
IMHO it is a mistake to believe that these issues are about sex. This may be a sex site but don't get it twisted. It is an evaluation/denial of one's humanity based solely on melanin.

Not all white men. There are instances of stupidity everywhere but that stupidity is not now nor has it been the 'norm' by all white men that I have seen in my 63yrs on this earth.
Fear and hatred are everywhere, in everything...we can choose to fuel it or extinguish it. Respectfully, it sounds like, with this post, ur tryna fuel it n I for one would like to know why
I don't believe that all white men feel that way; what is worrisome is that too many who don't feel that way are silent rather than telling those that do they are wrong. Respectfully, you can't fix something without acknowledging it's broke; ignoring that something is wrong only causes the gears to grind louder!

Sidenote: In my 69 years on this earth, I've gone to college, served in the military around the world, government employee 38 years after that (still working), been a custodial single parent to two, put them both through college AND at least one grad school each. In all honesty, sometimes I feel the greatest invention in my lifetime has been electronic car door locks...regardless of who stopped first, I don't hear the 'click' anymore of white America's first reaction to me was to lock the door.

Back