Looking for my cuck

Well thank you! I love how descriptive you are. It is being loved by my man as he enjoys me taking a cock. I enjoy locking him up but he doesn’t have to be. Sometimes I’m good at humiliation and other times not so much as I want to be submissive. I need someone with switch tendencies.
Beautiful

Hi!
Single black woman who is looking to meet her cuck. Located in Georgia. Message if you are interested. Looking for a male who is good shape, a professional, fun, down to earth etc.
Hi Queen I’m Cuck Peter, you are simply sexy gorgeous. See you are looking for a cuck who will love you, respect you take care of you and cherish you as a regular loving relationship as you get satisfied sexually elsewhere ?

Hello!

Born & raised an Indiana farmboy, I graduated college with a BS in Economics & attended graduate school on scholarship at Cornell.

After serving as COO for 2 multimillion dollar private corporations, I traveled internationally as a computer geek. I have my pilots license & my motorcycle endorsement. Yes, I have my NASE SCUBA diving certification, which I earned in the Caribbean....

Currently, I live ALONE in my 100% OWNED Indianapolis condominium. The deed is in my file cabinet, along with the Title for my black 2007 GMC Envoy.

I’m over 25 years divorced with 3 grown children who are all college graduates & married, living in their own homes.

I work in Assisted Living, where I’m essentially paid to lovingly serve & befriend the elderly residents, as a nearly 13-year employee in the Activities Department.

Rodney

I m I little wht dick guy to be you sex slave
Hi there my name is Maya I'm 45 very very gorgeous my husband is 65 he's been fully feminized 10 years ago I am also looking for a playmate for him is somebody to help him at my parties I have every weekend have anywhere from 10 to 12 couples black and white and they all love to play with sissies just getting too much for my husband I'm looking for a white sissy with a small little sissy clitty you have a lot of fun everything is done they have fun and enjoy I'm also looking for permanent sissy boy to stay here he'll be well taken care of I will buy all your outfits for you you do not need any money you will make enough here I think you would be perfect you need to give you another number you can text me at and I will send pictures to you one 585-683-4562

Attachments

• 20150922_230541.jpg
    20150922_230541.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 4
Hi!
Single black woman who is looking to meet her cuck. Located in Georgia. Message if you are interested. Looking for a male who is good shape, a professional, fun, down to earth etc.
Hi I’m sing white cuckold in good shape and Financially secure financially secure looking for wife or girlfriend who know what she wants in a cuckold relationship,I’m at your service and will Comply with all your wishes
email me at rfic007@aol.com
my name is Richard

Back