Is it really better or different with a black guy ?

This is all I ever wanted in my life besides getting destroyed and acting like a little whore. I’m proud to be a BBC only cuckold but enjoy it even more being a bottom sissy faggot. I don’t know what it is but they absolutely mesmerized me I love painting my nails and wearing thongs just so they can slide it to the side and enter me at full ******* I come pre lubricated

I think some people ask why, at my age and so small size, I choose a big black man over white guy. It's much more than just physical feature. It's black guy passion and power

First how they look at me – their stare make you feel like they want you and will use you for so much pleasure. Their strong body, broad shoulders and toned muscles, you can see their strength they will use. And big and rough hand from hard work or sports, they hold me tender but I can feel their strength and power.

In the bedroom we can feel each other's body in the dimly lit room. He explore every part of my body, enjoying my breasts that fit in his hand. I can feel his size as he touch and hold me my small size next to his large body.

When it comes to oral sex, a big black man know how to do it. His tongue go everywhere, and his fingers feel so good as they touch and go inside me. When I moan or make noise he enjoy and knows I want

But, real magic occurs during sex. With each thrust, I am lifted off the bed, my legs wrapping around his waist, my back pushed own against the bed. His size and thickness filling me The power he uses to push inside of me over and over it is a feeling I want to enjoy so many time
So beautifully expressed ty for sharing

I think some people ask why, at my age and so small size, I choose a big black man over white guy. It's much more than just physical feature. It's black guy passion and power

First how they look at me – their stare make you feel like they want you and will use you for so much pleasure. Their strong body, broad shoulders and toned muscles, you can see their strength they will use. And big and rough hand from hard work or sports, they hold me tender but I can feel their strength and power.

In the bedroom we can feel each other's body in the dimly lit room. He explore every part of my body, enjoying my breasts that fit in his hand. I can feel his size as he touch and hold me my small size next to his large body.

When it comes to oral sex, a big black man know how to do it. His tongue go everywhere, and his fingers feel so good as they touch and go inside me. When I moan or make noise he enjoy and knows I want

But, real magic occurs during sex. With each thrust, I am lifted off the bed, my legs wrapping around his waist, my back pushed own against the bed. His size and thickness filling me The power he uses to push inside of me over and over it is a feeling I want to enjoy so many time
Hard work or sports….too funny

Back