INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Please tell more.
Thanks for reading , yes Kim became his fuck slut for the duration of our holiday and we both loved it , I saw some great sessions, Robby introduced her to two lovely black men who totally used Kim to the max , it started one evening when Robby bourght the two to our condo , we all hit it off famously they insisted I only watched and never interact with them , naked the two took Kim to the couch one each side enjoying her body and making her totally erotic and wet , Robby stood behind feeding his cock to her mouth , one then knelt and sucked her clit as the other squeezed her nipples and asking her what she wanted , Kim was now so hot all she could say is , please fuck me , use me please please , to which they all three fucked Kim in every hole they could use , at one stage she had all three cocks ass , cunt and mouth at the same time and loved it , plus I actually enjoyed watching seeing her take all three at the same time in fact I love seeing my wife enjoy herself whenever she wants too .

I'm not sure if this is the place to post this but I thought I'd give it a try. October 2021 you and your friend flew from Charlotte to Reykjavik. You flirted with me in the hotel lobby, until my husband arrived and shortly thereafter you got your hotel room keys and I never saw you again. You went to school at UNCC, lived on Lake Norman, and worked at CVS. Message me if you read this.

Back