In the NBWO we have to show respect and submission

Sounds like a good way to end up with a society riddled with std's and sti's. There needs to be some proper rules for things to work out the way we may hope.
I completely agree and I'm a BBC Master. Evey black man isn't ready for this lifestyle. I've seen enough who jump in not knowing that everyone has their own standard. It's safer to find a Master you trust and submit to them after discussing the terms of service

I completely agree and I'm a BBC Master. Evey black man isn't ready for this lifestyle. I've seen enough who jump in not knowing that everyone has their own standard. It's safer to find a Master you trust and submit to them after discussing the terms of service
I know I'm going against the grain of mainstream thought, but in my opinion the Master shouldn't be a stranger you meet occasionally, but a person you hang out with, like a colleague or a neighbour. My great wish would be for black Masters to form white couples, uniting submissive white males with white girls that black males already fuck.

I know I'm going against the grain of mainstream thought, but in my opinion the Master shouldn't be a stranger you meet occasionally, but a person you hang out with, like a colleague or a neighbour. My great wish would be for black Masters to form white couples, uniting submissive white males with white girls that black males already fuck.
Let me get this right, are you saying the black males should arrange the relationships between beta white guys and submissive white women to create friend circles?

Let me get this right, are you saying the black males should arrange the relationships between beta white guys and submissive white women to create friend circles?
In a BNWO vision, I believe that it is up to blacks to decide how to create and organize white couples: when they are satisfied with a white girl (or a white boy) they attribute a suitable person to her, creating the couple, albeit taking into account the needs of others, as a sign of one's superior magnanimity. For now, since we are unfortunately still far from the BNWO, you dominant black males could act in a soft manner, under the guise of marriage agencies where celibate males and unmarried white females sign up, eager to submit.

That's an interesting idea it reminds me of prima nocta. Herding cattle at its best
Perhaps you are referring to the legend of "jus primae noctis". Otherwise I didn't understand. If you are referring to this, however, I underline a strong difference and that is that the black male Master of the couple, after having celebrated the wedding, retains the rights over the members of the couple, mainly but not exclusively in the sexual field. Because some desire can return to him, even after years.

Perhaps you are referring to the legend of "jus primae noctis". Otherwise I didn't understand. If you are referring to this, however, I underline a strong difference and that is that the black male Master of the couple, after having celebrated the wedding, retains the rights over the members of the couple, mainly but not exclusively in the sexual field. Because some desire can return to him, even after years.
Total and complete control almost like a f@ther or ruler over the union. I like the notion and you're correct about the reference.
The difficult part is how would one find time to gather enough counterparts to create an acceptable herd?

Controllo totale e completo quasi come un f@ther o un sovrano sull'unione. Mi piace l'idea e hai ragione sul riferimento.
La parte difficile è: come si potrebbe trovare il tempo per raccogliere abbastanza controparti per creare un gregge accettabile?

Total and complete control almost like a f@ther or ruler over the union. I like the notion and you're correct about the reference.
The difficult part is how would one find time to gather enough counterparts to create an acceptable herd?
Today the BNWO is not implemented in the West at all, so the procedure can only be implemented on a voluntary basis. It requires some dominant black male (or black couple), with an entrepreneurial spirit, to create an agency similar to marriage agencies, with an absolutely minimal registration cost. It can also be virtual, without the need for a location, but if it were based in a venue (pub?), this would allow people to meet more easily. The manager fills out a form, asking what the insurmountable limits are for the partner (for example, in my case, I would reject a girl who already has children or, on the contrary, who cannot have them). If the manager and his friends are efficient, word spreads and customers flock.
Many of the visitors to these pages could be people who only like fantasy, others are already satisfied, but many others, like me, are looking. For many centuries, marriages have often been arranged by parents: now it will be the black Master who does it.
All this requires some investment of time, very little of money. The Master, after creating the couple, retains, as is right, not only various rights over it, but also a prestigious role, intervening if there are disagreements between the couple: honors and burdens of the BNWO!

In my specific case, I would like it if, after a period of cohabitation as engaged couples, we get married, celebrated by a Master, ONLY after the Master or his delegate has proceeded to impregnate my fiancée and she is visibly 5/6 pregnant. months: this not only for the unsurpassed pleasure of being the protagonist of a BDSM/fetish wedding ceremony, but also to avoid running the risk of finding myself marrying a girl who then refuses to have children. I am elderly and sexually impotent and need descendants to whom I can leave the ancient family castle as a legacy.

That sounds reasonable
I obviously know nothing about you and how you think and like to organize your slaves and I would like to know.
When the world is mature, after the next wars and revolutions, everything will settle down, but there is no reason that prevents the creation of already organized avant-gardes: naturally they cannot be created by slaves, but by black Masters.
If I were to suggest the type of organization, I would think of a plurality of subjects operating in the context of a largely self-sufficient agricultural entrepreneurial activity, albeit with some slaves who go to work externally.
As far as the external signs of slavery are concerned, although I am aware that every rule admits exceptions, I could imagine the slave girls with shaved heads and piercings on the labia, while the males with chastity cages and a nipple piercing: for both of them they would be wearing piercings hanging plaques with the owner's monogram. The most suitable place of settlement would be a country with a warm climate, which therefore does not require particular clothing, and where there is no political power that has a tendency to interfere. I believe that in Africa we can find the right place to start.

Back