I wanna be your BBC Bull

Guten Abend, wo kommst du her. Dein Schwanz gefällt mir sehr und ich würde gerne mal einen solchen BBC in mir spüren. Ich bin nicht Besuchbar, kann aber besuchen kommen. Ich blase sehr gerne und schlucke auch liebend gerne Sperma, Anal Verkehr auch, allerdings am Anfang sehr vorsichtig. Ich bin in einer Beziehung, allerdings ist mein Mann nicht mehr fähig, mich zu befriedigen, weshalb ich mich hier angemeldet habe. Kannst mir ja mal schreiben, vielleicht wenn alles passt, können wir uns gerne treffen. LG

Attachments

• CollageMaker_20210727_171115524~2.jpg
    CollageMaker_20210727_171115524~2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 37
  • FB_IMG_1700415631338.jpg
    FB_IMG_1700415631338.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 42
Guten Abend, wo kommst du her. Dein Schwanz gefällt mir sehr und ich würde gerne mal einen solchen BBC in mir spüren. Ich bin nicht Besuchbar, kann aber besuchen kommen. Ich blase sehr gerne und schlucke auch liebend gerne Sperma, Anal Verkehr auch, allerdings am Anfang sehr vorsichtig. Ich bin in einer Beziehung, allerdings ist mein Mann nicht mehr fähig, mich zu befriedigen, weshalb ich mich hier angemeldet habe. Kannst mir ja mal schreiben, vielleicht wenn alles passt, können wir uns gerne treffen. LG
Melissa456: You are a very Pretty happy smiling Beautiful Young Germaine Woman. Whom I would truly love to meet up together in a great Friendship and You Baby can Fuck My BBC and Balls off???

Last edited:
Good Morning, I am from Brunswick, Georgia, USA! And Thank You for liking My Cock and I know that You would love to feel a real BBC like Mine up inside of You. Thats Okay for You not be open for Visitors, but I would love for You to come over and Visit with Me. And I love for a Woman like You to give Me plenty of great Blowjobs, and will love to swallow loads of My Creamy White Cum, along with great Anal Sex on My Big Black Cock too.!! And Yes I know how You feel and there is nothing wrong with being cautious at first Baby Girl, and Yes I am a Clean Mature Black Man. For I see that you're in a Relationship with your Husband. Who cannot No longer be able to satisfy You. That is why You found Me registered over here on this Site. Yes I would love to have and enjoy your company over here with Me here in Jesup, Georgia, USA 31545. Where the weather here is cooler than down on the rest of the Peninsula We call Florida 55 miles south of town. And Yes Honey You can surely write to Me at anytime and here is My Email address wbbuckley59@gmail.com... And Yes when everything works out, We can surely meet up together at the KJAX Jacksonville Airport in Florida. A 90 minutes drive from Me, up here at My Apartment Home in Jesup, Georgia, 🇺🇸!

I Thank You Honey and Best Wishes To Us Two Baby Girl!!!
William Bee 🐝

Back