How to convince my wife ?

layla7

Couple
Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
She also dosent mind being topless at the beach.
Please write me advise.. much appreciated

Hello, first time posting here. Me (M25) and my wife (F32) are together for a year now and I really would love to share her with a another Male, but I’m afraid of telling her, even though I tried the questionnaire and she is no way wants to try threesomes etc.. I don’t want to ruin the relationship but I really can’t get over this. I’m trying to come up with similar subject and she dosent like it. I propose to her to start an only fans for fun and she was positive with it. Kinda confused 😅
Same like me.but we are more further. Dm.me if you want to.speak. maybe we can help...

Well apparently you need to go in for a hearing check. She said she’s not intrested. What part of no aren’t you understanding? You are stuck in the “this is my fantatsy and I want to MAKE YOU do it”. Stop. You’ll be unmarried rather quickly if you continue to project your sexual fantatsy on her. It’s not her fantasy. She’s told you it’s not. She’s not interested. You are not going to make her interested by badgering her to accept your fantasy. What you will do very quickly is alienate her and make her resentful and poison your marriage and relationship. Men- STOP THINKING YOU WILL MAKE YOUR WIFE DO SOMETHING THEY DONT WANT TO DO!!

Same like me.but we are more further. Dm.me if you want to.speak. maybe we can help...
Yes this will be very helpful- another man coaching another guy on how to piss off his wife. This will end well- not.

Last edited:
Back