How many guys has your hotwife fucked?

Before going black she had one other white guy , then after many years of my trying to get her to go black. She finally experienced her first black guy who’s cock is almost twice the size of my cock she became addicted to black cock becoming a white whore and slut for black cock.
Our first bull shared her with his brother they both fucked her twice that night . He then arranged two gang bangs with six guys on each occasion.
We met a black guy unexpectedly in a local bar / restaurant he instinctively knew we were into being cuckolding he invited us back to his place and also fucked her and has since fucked her twice more times . She has also had three on vacation in the Caribbean. So it’s seventeen black and two white including myself.
Ah it’s eighteen as she has just reminded me of the butler who looked after her at Sandel’s in Barbados when she stayed there on business.

Last edited:
good for her.
i'm curious, how was she able to find so many guys?
She started early and learned she really enjoyed sex. By the time she finished high school she was already into double digits. In college she really went into overdrive and from what she has told me she never said no and on weekends she would have multiple dates. We met her sophomore year and eventually started dating towards the end of the year. I had heard she was easy and she didn't disappoint. Anyway we got married and I thought she had stopped seeing others but I learned a few years later she hadn't. And she didn't stop till a few years back due to medical issues.

When I first started sharing my wife I was the only guy she had ever been with. I was the Only guy she had even French kissed. Now she has been with as many as 13 white guys in one night and 3 women that night. Before we tried bbc she had been gangbanged dozens of times and with well over 200 guys. Once we tried black she is 99% bbc only for the last 15ish years and has been with as many as 8 bbcs at once and hundreds of bbcs total. I couldn't begin to tell you how many bbc gangbangs she's had. I'd say she's been with at least 500 guys in our marriage. Some shes been fucking for years so no telling how many times shes been with the same guys over and over. We're still looking for new guys.

Last edited:
husband doesn’t know but I’m at 11 different guy 4 black and most are multiple different times
I think wife’s that cheat are so sexy, I mean you worship them give them what ever they want you stay loyal you obey them and they go behind your back fucking black guys that just so sexy you’ll never have them to yourself but you can’t resist her she plays you like a fool and you come back for more, cheating wife’s are freakin hot !!!! Your like a moth flying around a candle you know it’s a losing proposition but you keep flying until you get burnt.

Back