Favorite thing about being a Cuck

Seeing the joy they take in each other and their shared joy in accepting the gift of submission I enjoy giving. The thrill in their faces when they think of something new and dirty for me to do. The slight doubt in their faces when they suggest it, the surprise when they see how enthusiastic I am, and the pure joy when they see the smile on my face while I do it for them. The flow of power is so profoundly sublime. It makes me feel content and finds my center.

I love watching my wife totally submit to a bbc bull and do things for him I never imagined her doing. I love the control he has over her from the second he walks in until he is gone. I love how she never questions what he tells her to do she just does it. If he shows up at the house with6 guys we've never met or even talked to and he tells her to fuck them she instantly drops to her knees and starts sucking a group of complete strangers and gives every one of them a turn just for the enjoyment of getting bbc. I love the way she let's them spank her ass until it's glowing red and bruised just because she wants the cock too much to say stop. The way she will let them pass her back and forth all night long taking turns fucking her until they are finished leaving her pussy swollen and raw with her layed overthe bed not able to walk but she still has a smile on her face and thanks them for fucking her. When she let's a group of bbc fuck her so long her pussy is too sore to touch for a week but she says it's worth every minute of the pain for the pleasure she gets from it.

Favorite thing is watching her get ready to go over and be with him at his place… he is a coworker that has know idea that I know….I completely encouraged her to have an affair with him… he’s a very good looking well built younger very nice guy…. It is unreal heart pounding watching her drive away and then as the hours pass just know he’s deep inside her releasing his young fertile loaf deep while making her cum. … try it it’s unreal exciting and then seeing her return with the details.

Favorite thing is watching her get ready to go over and be with him at his place… he is a coworker that has know idea that I know….I completely encouraged her to have an affair with him… he’s a very good looking well built younger very nice guy…. It is unreal heart pounding watching her drive away and then as the hours pass just know he’s deep inside her releasing his young fertile loaf deep while making her cum. … try it it’s unreal exciting and then seeing her return with the details.
I know, nothing better......

Work bulls are so exciting. Your wife spends so much time with him already.

Humiliation for me, as well.

I love knowing that my wife's pussy is used to another man's cock. I love knowing that my wife is carrying around another man's sperm in her pussy, stomach or butt, instead of mine. I also love honoring my wife's bf by sucking his dick and eating his cum, whether it's from my wife's pussy or straight our of his cock. Sucking the cock that gives my wife so much pleasure is the most wonderfully humiliating thing I can do. I love it.

My favorite is watching my wife Jane with her black bull and seeing how she responds to him. She goes absolutely crazy on his black cock! Even better when she makes eye contact and smiles at me while she is being fucked.

Another favorite is doing cleanup work on both of them afterward.

Seeing my woman fully satisfied and knowing that somehow I’ve played a role in her fulfillment. Tasting the nectar of her pussy mixed with the cock juice and cum of her bulls. Licking her asshole after she’s been roughed up. Nothing has ever made me feel so excited or sexually satisfied

What are some of you guys favorite reasons for being a cuck?

One of my most favorite things is sloppy seconds after the bull. I love watching her face while I am going to town and she's not even really paying attention because she can't feel me. The fact she is so expressive and loud when she is with someone who is much larger than me is the best. It has been a few years since my wife has even been able to have an orgasm with me and I think it is wonderful. She really needs more than double of what I'm packing to get off.
Then you must hate guys like me. Just short of eight inches long, however real thick with an even larger head on my cock. Trust me ladies know I am there. No one comes after me. I maybe over sixty five and good for only once a night. I am also in fairly good shape so fifty to sixty minutes is an average.

me I am more of a voyeur both visual and audio

Back