Ever creatives wife...

cockmunchboy

Male
Gold Member
Over the years my wife has always remained very creative in dominating me as her beta cuckold. From pussy free (2007) to black cock exclusive, slut/bitch/whore, breeding stock, turning me out (2008), feminization, to permanent chastity caging (2020). She remains ever clever. For 2024 she began making me stand in the corner while she pulls a train. Her black lovers find it very amusing. It can get very difficult. She has my nose in the corner for up to 4 hours. In early February she upped the ante, she took my panties and began diapering me. This has been very humiliating for me. It's not just for her lovers. I wear them 24/7. :(

Over the years my wife has always remained very creative in dominating me as her beta cuckold. From pussy free (2007) to black cock exclusive, slut/bitch/whore, breeding stock, turning me out (2008), feminization, to permanent chastity caging (2020). She remains ever clever. For 2024 she began making me stand in the corner while she pulls a train. Her black lovers find it very amusing. It can get very difficult. She has my nose in the corner for up to 4 hours. In early February she upped the ante, she took my panties and began diapering me. This has been very humiliating for me. It's not just for her lovers. I wear them 24/7. :(
I’m also diapered by my wife 24/7, would love to chat about our shared experiences

Back