Do any other men use a big black dildo on their wife or girlfriend?

Used too until her pussy was practiced enough to take her alpha male bulls cock. now I'm pussy free and pay their rent as an open cuckold. everyone knows I'm a cuck. But I'm proud to have trained her for his cock

My wife asked me to get one when I went on a business trip. She specifically asked for a VERY dark big one. Of course being a good cuck wanna be, it was just at 12ā€ and as big around as my wrist. The first time I used it I ate her for about 5 min and when I put the mushroom head against her pussy, it pushed her lips in but one it popped in all the shaft slid balls deep in less than 10 seconds. Wildest cum I saw her have. Now when I use it in her then fuck her she will whisper in my ear ā€œare you in yetā€ or ā€œI canā€™t feel youā€ dead give away is then my cock throbs inside her and she snickers as I fuck harder.

My wife asked me to get one when I went on a business trip. She specifically asked for a VERY dark big one. Of course being a good cuck wanna be, it was just at 12ā€ and as big around as my wrist. The first time I used it I ate her for about 5 min and when I put the mushroom head against her pussy, it pushed her lips in but one it popped in all the shaft slid balls deep in less than 10 seconds. Wildest cum I saw her have. Now when I use it in her then fuck her she will whisper in my ear ā€œare you in yetā€ or ā€œI canā€™t feel youā€ dead give away is then my cock throbs inside her and she snickers as I fuck harder.
Yup she loves it

We just had this discussion last night and I have one that is kind of big and curved and itā€™s too much and I just donā€™t enjoy it so itā€™s going into the garbage can- so stop with it" You know bigger is better". Itā€™s not always better. This one I tried last night was just not comfortable and I have tried it several times. It doesnā€™t get me off like some smaller ones that are a little bit thicker and not as long. If anybody shopping for a 10 inch black dildo with a suction cup I know where you can get one cheap.lol Its always better to be a bit smaller and its super comfy than trying to jam the biggest thing you can find in. Trust me.

Last edited:
She accepted a penis as big around as a manā€™s wrist and 12ā€ long because you licked her for a few minutesā€¦.then told you your insignificantā€¦.un huh

We just had this discussion last night and I have one that is kind of big and curved and itā€™s too much and I just donā€™t enjoy it so itā€™s going into the garbage can- so stop with it" You know bigger is better". Itā€™s not always better. This one I tried last night was just not comfortable and I have tried it several times. It doesnā€™t get me off like some smaller ones that are a little bit thicker and not as long. If anybody shopping for a 10 inch black dildo with a suction cup I know where you can get one cheap.lol Its always better to be a bit smaller and its super comfy than trying to jam the biggest thing you can find in. Trust me.
Plus, I bet a warm body next to you, preferably with a sense of humor, is still the ideal option.

I got one for my wife, Mr hankeys rentman. She hasn't tried it yet. It gets me excited just thinking about how good it's going make her feel. I'll take my turn after she cums and she's stretched and oozing
How good are Mr Hankeys toys! I have just ordered the Jack Hunter original 75% in deep brown. I cannot wait to blindfold her and slide it inside her. I too get very excited about how pleasured she will be from it, love giving her intense orgasms from bbc dildos! How did the Rentman go?

Back