Cuck Kiss

We enjoy kissing a lot. Our friend or I have no problem taking turns kissing her, she LOVES to kiss him, me, him, me.
Him or me have no problem kissing her after she's had whoever's dick in her mouth.
We've kissed her after she's swallowed, not right after, a min or two later no prob.

Unfortunately, I have to report she’s not had the Bull experience yet. but she does like to kiss me after sucking me. Sometimes cum is involved and I know she’s thinking about a certain black man most of the time. I’m positive if and when that first Bull experience comes to reality I will get a cuck kiss and more.

Unfortunately, I have to report she’s not had the Bull experience yet. but she does like to kiss me after sucking me. Sometimes cum is involved and I know she’s thinking about a certain black man most of the time. I’m positive if and when that first Bull experience comes to reality I will get a cuck kiss and more.
Go ahead!

Not cuck kissing but cum kissing
College days years ago I was having a hot makeout session with a girl while I was fingering her and she was playing with my dick. She came up and kissed me. That was the first time I tasted my dick in a girl's mouth. It was weird for a couple of seconds then I was OK.
I'd gotten quite a few bjs where she'd swallow, always good. One night, in my car, this girl swallowed then wanted to kiss me, I was like no way. She wasn't happy.
D8fferent girl, same deal but she swallowed, she smiled at me, we talked for a min then she grabbed my head and shoved he'd toung into my mouth. Yes I could taste it. I thought I was going to puke. I didn't.
Same girl, different night. She swallowed then immediately kissed me. She had swallowed all of it but there was some in her mouth. Thought I was going to puke.
It became a regular thing for me and her, I got used to it. I did it because she loved it and it turned her on like crazy.
Different girl, we had sex, I unloaded in her, she immediately cleaned my dick with her mouth then kissed me, I was OK with it. We went another round, I let it go in her, we kissed for a minute then she sat on my face. I thought I was ready to puke but I wasn't bad and she LOVED it. Our next visit we fucked, I filled her, we kissed fir a minute and she asked me to go down on her. I wiped her off then started licking her clit, she came HARD.
Once I realized that women loved it I was good with it.
Years later, present wife, were into mfm fun with a guy we know. Him or I have no problem kissing her or going down on her after one or both of us has cum in her. We do it because she loves it.

Last edited:
Back