Could the wives and girlfriends who do not allow husband or boyfriend to reclaim you tell me why you feel that way.

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Could the wives and girlfriends who do not allow husband or boyfriend to reclaim you tell me why you feel that way.

I still have a very special relationship and bond with hubby but when it comes to sex he will never reclaim being able to fuck me again..he is well aware of inadequate his penis is but he has great hand and mouth skills to help me out..but he knows when it comes to actual intercourse I need bigger than him so he has accepted his place and is happy to serve me and my bulls/lovers

I still have a very special relationship and bond with hubby but when it comes to sex he will never reclaim being able to fuck me again..he is well aware of inadequate his penis is but he has great hand and mouth skills to help me out..but he knows when it comes to actual intercourse I need bigger than him so he has accepted his place and is happy to serve me and my bulls/lovers
I assume that many of the women here at this website feel the same way in regards to their cuckold be totally inadequate when it comes to performing satisfying penetrative sex with a four or five inch penis that last for a minute or two. The only time I am allowed to get near my girlfriends beautiful pussy is to clean it out orally after her lover has deposited his big load of Superior Black Seed. Otherwise I am not ever allowed to kiss or lick her pussy until it is totally wet and messy.
Her BLACK lover is the only one that gets to orally please or touch her pussy whenever he wants since, technically or should I say theoretically she is His Woman. She has made it very clear that He is Her primary MAN for the last six years and I am her accepting little cuckold wimp who is being trained to suck BBC.

Back