When your wife gets a new bull, does that give free access to his friends too?

When can a bulls friends visit?

• Whatever the bull wants, he is in charge

• They can only visit when he does

• They can visit whenever, even without the bull

• They are only allowed oral

• Never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally my wife should have BBC cum leaking into her panties 24/7. This requires that her pussy is always available to the new bull and all his friends. She, and the whole house should always smell like fresh cum. Even the car seat should a large permanent wet patch.

same, one of the last times i dopped my wife off with at her BBC's house for the weekend, we never know who is going to be there. We go in just like a normal couple and get intros and shake hands etc, then i will take my wife to the back bedroom and help her change, withon 15 mins she is now walking into a room with 2-4 guys she just met totally nude apart from a nipple clamp and sometimes a tiny string thong that her pussy just eats anyway. I then just leave the house, on this occasion as i was leaving and opened the door another 2 guys just walked past me and into the house so i just guessed they would be getting a go to run through her holes as well.
I love when my wife goes to a bulls house and he has some of his friends there that my wife has never met. It is so hot when she meets some guys and within 5 to 10 minutes they are fucking her

That isn't how it started... when it started, I was always there with just our bull. Once they started seeing each other without me there, they would go out with his friends and they of course would ask to fuck her and.... he started to share her with them. They told me about it all months after it happened. The whole time I thought it was just the bull...

Looking for opinions on how involved you'd allow the friends of your wife's bull to be.

If he allows it then are they allowed to fuck your wife too? Or is the agreement strictly between your wife and him?

Would they be allowed to visit without him? Would you demand they wear protection?

Would love to hear your ideas on this 🥰🥰
Not a fucking chance. One on One.

Hey, Tommy, Cuck here.
it is always the decision of the bull to share my wife to his friends, never mine. She is black owned since a few days, before 3times bred by a white bull, currently pregnant by her former white bull.
she decided to go black now, and two fucked here right now.

We expect her bulls to share her with his friends and even people he meets when we are out with him. We are both extremely disappointed if the bull isn't into sharing her
All white wives should be shared sucking numerous black cocks,and having their holes stuffed and stretched out 👌 love white mothers sucking huge big bellied bulls and swallowing their hot sperm

We expect her bulls to share her with his friends and even people he meets when we are out with him. We are both extremely disappointed if the bull isn't into sharing her
This is perfect 👌 this is how all white women should be treated- especially sucking off big bellied black bulls nothing sexier than a black cock in a white girls mouth and the bull emptying down her throat

Back