Tried it for myself

Hey guys some of you know that my wife left thanks to my obsession of seeing her with a bbc. Anyways, since she made it clear that there’s no chance at reconciliation I decided to try bbc for myself. Found a nice older black man on kik. We chatted for a while and met up for what was supposed to be just a blow job. He ended up staying the night and fucked me for a very long time. All I can say is it’s probaly the most sexually satisfied I’ve ever been in my life.
Sounds like you got what you wanted. How did you feel afterwards? Decide to peruse more BBC, make it a regular thing, etc? Im intrigued

Sunday night daddy came over and we hung out for. A little bit. He bought me a gift basket from bath and body. I like that he’s thoughtful and wants to buy me girly things. He says he loves my soft smooth skin and says I shouldn’t have to go out of my way to buy products just to make him happy.

We both had to work Monday morning so we both decided on an early night. Daddy stripped me down to my panties kissing my body all over while doing so. He then removed his clothes and pushed me down to my knees I. Front of his cock. I love how it just hangs there waiting to be devoured.

After a little of this I stand back up he turns me around. Wets my little pussy with his spit and slides his cock inside me. Soon we end up in bed and fuck in missionary position and I end up stroking my little dick and cum fairly quickly. Daddy takes a few minutes longer a then floods my pussy with his wonderful cum.

Sunday night daddy came over and we hung out for. A little bit. He bought me a gift basket from bath and body. I like that he’s thoughtful and wants to buy me girly things. He says he loves my soft smooth skin and says I shouldn’t have to go out of my way to buy products just to make him happy.

We both had to work Monday morning so we both decided on an early night. Daddy stripped me down to my panties kissing my body all over while doing so. He then removed his clothes and pushed me down to my knees I. Front of his cock. I love how it just hangs there waiting to be devoured.

After a little of this I stand back up he turns me around. Wets my little pussy with his spit and slides his cock inside me. Soon we end up in bed and fuck in missionary position and I end up stroking my little dick and cum fairly quickly. Daddy takes a few minutes longer a then floods my pussy with his wonderful cum.
Seems he’s got you right how he wants you

I have 2 points to make.
1. Have you tried using Nair to help with hair removal? It is good for the tricky ass crack? Just don't leave it on loger tha 10 minute because I have experienced some burning...

100% TRUE!!! Ignoring the truth doesn't change anything. The reality of race relations is what it is. In the presence of a black man, white boys become increasingly feminine. It's also interesting to note that when prison inmates have ******* tests, after a few weeks after being incarcerated... white boys have significant decreases in testosterone levels, and increased levels of estrogen. The opposite is true with black men! The very biology of a white "male," recognizes the overwhelming masculinity of black men, and decides to become feminine. White DNA knows that in the presence of black men, it needs to switch strategies, and take on female roles! An organism's objective is to survive, within a white boy's genetic code, it is designed to become female in the presence of black men!

We're the most feminine race of mankind, gentle, beautiful, and submissive. Blacks are the most masculine race of mankind strong, athletic, and dominant. If you put these two together, nature will take it's course! What this means is white boys... will be girls for black men! We will take our clothes off, suck their black dicks, let them fuck us, and after they inseminate us, we will make them a sandwich, clean their houses, do their laundry, and then suck their black cocks again, get FUCKED AGAIN, and lick them clean!

Let women have their feminism, white boys are happy being a black man's little white woman, they can keep us barefoot, and trying to get pregnant, because we're happy to be put in our place!!!

Back