other vintage amateur

I decided to post my upscaled copy of Lynn Carroll's All-Star Orgy. It is vastly improved from the original. Better color, better detail and now at 720p rather than 480p. I bought this video for $15 bucks at Hotmovies so I am being rather generous sharing it here. I don't think the way they edited this or the camerawork is all that great. The way they pieced this together was like opening a jigsaw puzzle and half the pieces were missing. I was a bit disappointed that Jamie did not get more time on camera than she did. They focused on Lynn more than anyone else. Afterall it is her video so I can see why. Don't expect a lot BBC in this one. The White guys were better hung than two of the Black guys (in my opinion). The Black guy that performed with Jamie did have a BBC but he did not perform with Carroll. They must of been in different rooms. Looks that way to me. The smallest guy was the very thin Black guy. He was lucky to have 5 inches between his legs. Good grief Charlie Brown! LOL Well enjoy this one.

View attachment 6973826
Lynn Carrol's All-Star Orgy (AI Upscale 720p).mp4
Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the clip.

Back