Korean Cindy's Business Trip

mykoreanwife

Couple
Gold Member
I took a deep breath as I stepped into the dimly lit hotel bar, my heart racing with excitement and nervousness. I was in a new city for a business conference, and the long hours of negotiations had left me feeling drained and craving release. My tiny frame, just 4'11" and 105 pounds, was clad in a form-fitting red dress that accentuated my 32B breasts and sexy legs. As I scanned the room, my eyes landed on him - a tall, muscular black man sitting at the end of the bar, sipping on a glass of whiskey. He wore a confident smirk, his dark eyes locked onto mine as if daring me to approach.

I hesitated for a moment before making my way over to him, my heart pounding in my chest. He greeted me with a low growl, his voice sending shivers down my spine. "Well, well, what do we have here?" he purred, his gaze raking over my body. "A little exotic flower all dressed up for the taking."

Despite the demeaning tone, something about him ignited a primal desire within me. I felt myself blushing as I admitted, "I am Cindy, and I'm looking for some company tonight."

He leaned closer, his breath hot against my ear as he whispered, "Company? You mean you want this big, thick cock to dominate your tiny Korean pussy and use your willing mouth to satisfy my every whim?"

My breath hitched as he spoke, my core pulsing with need. I nodded eagerly, unable to deny him. He stood up, towering over me, and wrapped a strong hand around my waist, pulling me close. His other hand explored my body, tracing the curves of my ass through the fabric of my dress.

"You're so small and delicate," he murmured, nibbling on my earlobe. "But don't let that fool you. Beneath that sweet exterior lies a fiery passion that will leave me begging for more."

With that, he led me out of the bar and up to his hotel room. The door closed behind us, sealing us off from the world outside. He pushed me roughly against the wall, his lips devouring mine as one large hand cupped my breast, pinching my nipple through the thin material of my dress.

"You're going to scream for me, little Korean slut," he growled, his words laced with a raw intensity that sent waves of pleasure coursing through my body. "You'll beg for my BBC to fill your tight hole and make you cum like never before."

His hands roamed my body, undressing me with rough efficiency. I trembled as he lifted me up and placed me on the bed, spreading my legs wide open. His fingers trailed along my inner thighs, teasing me mercilessly before finally finding my wet, swollen folds. He chuckled as he discovered how ready I was for him, his touch causing me to arch my back and moan.

"Look at you, dripping for me already," he taunted, his voice filled with satisfaction. "But I haven't even started yet."

He positioned himself between my spread legs, his massive erection pressing against my entrance. With a single thrust, he filled me completely, stretching me wider than I thought possible. I gasped, my eyes watering as he began to move inside me, each stroke deeper and harder than the last.

"That's it, take it, you little Asian cunt," he gritted out, his grip on my hips firm as he fucked me relentlessly. "Let yourself go, let me own your body."

The racial humiliation only added to my pleasure, fueling the fire burning within me. I surrendered to his dominance, letting him claim me fully. He pulled my hair roughly, calling me names that made my skin crawl but also sent electricity coursing through my veins.

"You're just a fucking toy for me to play with," he snarled, his voice low and dangerous. "An insatiable, obedient Asian fuck doll."

And so I became, submitting myself to his every command as he ravaged my body, filling me with his seed and leaving me spent and satisfied. In that moment, there was no shame or embarrassment – only pure, unbridled lust. And as I lay there, panting and exhausted, I knew that I would carry the memory of our encounter forever.

Back