Husbands Fantasy

stephdeflipo

Female
Gold Member
So it’s been a bit weird around our house since I found my husband was into interracial relationships this week. He’s been a bit distant so last night I wanted to break the ice to make him feel better. I made his favorite dinner and had a good bottle of wine. After a while I brought it up again and I knew he was uncomfortable. So I told him it was fine and we can role play etc if he would like. He was against it at first but while I was giving him head I started to ask him things and saying I wanted a bbc. He immediately got so much harder and intimate, we had the best sex we’ve had in months. Although I may never have sex with another man while he is watching I think if this is what does it for him I may keep the role playing going. I told him I like this site and the people on it and will continue posting to get insight and advice from other like minded people.

So it’s been a bit weird around our house since I found my husband was into interracial relationships this week. He’s been a bit distant so last night I wanted to break the ice to make him feel better. I made his favorite dinner and had a good bottle of wine. After a while I brought it up again and I knew he was uncomfortable. So I told him it was fine and we can role play etc if he would like. He was against it at first but while I was giving him head I started to ask him things and saying I wanted a bbc. He immediately got so much harder and intimate, we had the best sex we’ve had in months. Although I may never have sex with another man while he is watching I think if this is what does it for him I may keep the role playing going. I told him I like this site and the people on it and will continue posting to get insight and advice from other like minded people.
Your husband is a very lucky man indeed. When I told my wife my fantasy, she told me to go work it out in therapy :(

hello everybody. I was also in this situation but my wife didn't find out anything, I was the one who gained courage and spoke to her about it. At first she didn't love the idea, but in January 2023 she decided to accept it and now she is addicted to being fucked by BBC

hello everybody. I was also in this situation but my wife didn't find out anything, I was the one who gained courage and spoke to her about it. At first she didn't love the idea, but in January 2023 she decided to accept it and now she is addicted to being fucked by BBC
You’re so lucky!!!!!

You should verify...It would lend more legitimacy to your interesting threads 😉.

was looking at that earlier. I’m not really looking to meet up with anyone though
Neither am I... I'm verified for the same reason I suggested to you.
He was against it at first but while I was giving him head I started to ask him things and saying I wanted a bbc. He immediately got so much harder
Guess I'm getting kinda jaded.
This started to sound like a white male to me...

Last edited:
Back