My name is Sarah and this is the time BBC changed me

I’ve had my girlfriends who have tried it say to me it was “LIFE CHANGING” I didn’t believe it till now.

But it started when me and my girlfriends were on a girls night out because my best friend let’s call her Jenifer got accepted into her dream collage. We were planning on just the usual like staying in and playing spin the bottle and stuff, and at the part where we were sneaking out to go ******* at some party. We got there now keep in mind we’re all big party people I LOVE to host them, but this usually means we get separated very easily.

Fortunately for this story though that’s where I met the man of the night lol. So I was standing around realizing we had gotten separated when I was approached by this taller black guy, he had a skinnier build but he looked like he had some strength to him🤭. He started chatting me up, commenting on how good I looked and saying my hair was “so soft” while touching it. Looking back he was pretty good at flirting with me, but he was decently cute so I gave him the chance

This is where things got off rails, quite literally I suppose. After about an hour of dancing and conversation we took it outside, I was pretty ******* by this point and don’t remember much but I do know he started getting handsy with me.

At first it was small things that seemed like accidents, like touching hands and my shoulders. But I started to reciprocate because, well quite frankly it was really hot. Then he started full on grabbing my ass, reaching under my crop top and grabbing my tits it was all VERY exciting to say the least.

Then he said something like “we should head back to my car to get more comfortable” stupid me I know but I did it anyways and we got into his back seats and he went fully into it. Like literally we got in there and he pulled down my leggings and started rubbing my pussy. I wasn’t really comfortable with it and I said that, but he said he didn’t care and was doing whether I wanted to or not.

Something about that made me feel really turned on and I’ll be honest, I got super wet. He took notice and called me a slut and his whore, which did not help at all. Then he pulled out his cock and. Oh. My. Gosh. It was huge! I tried giving him a blowjob hoping I could appease him and not try to stick that telephone poll up my hoo ha. But I could barely get it down my throat. 🫣 Not like he cared, after my pathetic attempt he grabbed my hair and throat fucked me until I threw up outside his car.

Then at this point he rolled the seats forward to have more room in the back area of his SUV. At this point I wasn’t sure if I could handle something like that. He took his belt and tied my hands up to those handles to hang clothes on. Then he took my leggings off and shoved his dick DEEP into me. Like I felt like I would die.

We went at it for what seemed like for ever, then he turned me around spread my asshole and used me like some cheap slut. I’ll admit it was a little insulting but surprisingly hot. After he was done using my ass he told me he was about to cum. Then he told me to spread my legs, I didn’t and he ****** me too then shoved his dick and came so deep inside of me it felt like I it would never come out.

The sweaty used mess I was after our hook up was a sight for sure. The ass did take a picture of me like that not sure what he did with it though. But fuck I don’t think I’ve ever cum so many times from one person. Like shaking, burning, hurting amount of times. I think I squirted but I was so numb by the end of it I couldn’t tell.

He kicked me out. I came back to my friends walking funny, and the cum of a stranger dripping down my name.
Sounds super hot! Hope you will convert other white girls!

I’ve had my girlfriends who have tried it say to me it was “LIFE CHANGING” I didn’t believe it till now.

But it started when me and my girlfriends were on a girls night out because my best friend let’s call her Jenifer got accepted into her dream collage. We were planning on just the usual like staying in and playing spin the bottle and stuff, and at the part where we were sneaking out to go ******* at some party. We got there now keep in mind we’re all big party people I LOVE to host them, but this usually means we get separated very easily.

Fortunately for this story though that’s where I met the man of the night lol. So I was standing around realizing we had gotten separated when I was approached by this taller black guy, he had a skinnier build but he looked like he had some strength to him🤭. He started chatting me up, commenting on how good I looked and saying my hair was “so soft” while touching it. Looking back he was pretty good at flirting with me, but he was decently cute so I gave him the chance

This is where things got off rails, quite literally I suppose. After about an hour of dancing and conversation we took it outside, I was pretty ******* by this point and don’t remember much but I do know he started getting handsy with me.

At first it was small things that seemed like accidents, like touching hands and my shoulders. But I started to reciprocate because, well quite frankly it was really hot. Then he started full on grabbing my ass, reaching under my crop top and grabbing my tits it was all VERY exciting to say the least.

Then he said something like “we should head back to my car to get more comfortable” stupid me I know but I did it anyways and we got into his back seats and he went fully into it. Like literally we got in there and he pulled down my leggings and started rubbing my pussy. I wasn’t really comfortable with it and I said that, but he said he didn’t care and was doing whether I wanted to or not.

Something about that made me feel really turned on and I’ll be honest, I got super wet. He took notice and called me a slut and his whore, which did not help at all. Then he pulled out his cock and. Oh. My. Gosh. It was huge! I tried giving him a blowjob hoping I could appease him and not try to stick that telephone poll up my hoo ha. But I could barely get it down my throat. 🫣 Not like he cared, after my pathetic attempt he grabbed my hair and throat fucked me until I threw up outside his car.

Then at this point he rolled the seats forward to have more room in the back area of his SUV. At this point I wasn’t sure if I could handle something like that. He took his belt and tied my hands up to those handles to hang clothes on. Then he took my leggings off and shoved his dick DEEP into me. Like I felt like I would die.

We went at it for what seemed like for ever, then he turned me around spread my asshole and used me like some cheap slut. I’ll admit it was a little insulting but surprisingly hot. After he was done using my ass he told me he was about to cum. Then he told me to spread my legs, I didn’t and he ****** me too then shoved his dick and came so deep inside of me it felt like I it would never come out.

The sweaty used mess I was after our hook up was a sight for sure. The ass did take a picture of me like that not sure what he did with it though. But fuck I don’t think I’ve ever cum so many times from one person. Like shaking, burning, hurting amount of times. I think I squirted but I was so numb by the end of it I couldn’t tell.

He kicked me out. I came back to my friends walking funny, and the cum of a stranger dripping down my name.
You love it, didn’t you slut?? You want more??

❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🥰🙏😍💕😘🥰❤️🔥

You are a dream come true 😈😈

Loved the story made me turned on . Love to watch you take bbc find it hot . You like a man to watch you take bbc’s ?

Back