Hi I want to hear from guys that have posted pictures of wife or gf had second thoughts or similar stories

kellywantsbbc

Male
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hi guys I would like to here from guys or girls who have posted pictures of wife or girlfriend and had second thoughts or similar stories or even videos or let them do something you had second thoughts about pictures and videos are welcome

Hi guys I would like to here from guys or girls who have posted pictures of wife or girlfriend and had second thoughts or similar stories or even videos or let them do something you had second thoughts about pictures and videos are welcome
Heres what every white boy must realize.once u convince your wife to go black she will never look at you the same.youll become her Cuck and serve her Needs along with her Black Master.she might still love you and you will actually love her more but she will humiliate you for being a bitchboy.Her BBC will dominate her like never before.treating her like his whore which she becomes.She will fuck his Black friends and possibly be bred by them to carry his Black Baby.His dominate ways could put your wife under his spell make sure u accept your new role as her Sissy

Back