Europe: is it changing with immigration and refugees?

Hi. I am from a part of Europe where there are very, very few people from Africa or Middle East. I'm wondering if people sense that other parts of europe are visible changing in the last years? I wonder what more I could do to support refugee or accelerate process of changing demographics?
Keep voting for your politicians, it is going to happen. Europe belongs to the African and Arab.

In Canada i as a white male will become a member of a visible minority around the 1st of June 2023 according to Statistics Canada. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just a reality. Not many Canadians know this. It’s just that on many government forms there is a question that asks if you are native or

In Canada i as a white male will become a member of a visible minority around the 1st of June 2023 according to Statistics Canada. Not saying this is a bad thing. Just a reality. Not many Canadians know this. It’s just that on many government forms there is a question that asks if you are native or a member of a visible minority.
They killed all the indigenous ppl and said it was a empty country, its not in Europe even. Sorry to be the one to say I don't think your indigenous to Canada a land for White race only lmao

I agree with you! Smdh, the amount of people on this site that are so narrow minded is appalling!!
You ain't lying. Also, note how they do not use a lifestyle when dealing with or sexing up partners of other races or nationalities. They are fine hanging out with, socializing with, having casual no-strings attached sex with others etc and don't need a lifestyle to do it. They come to places like this to HIDE behind a "lifestyle", so they can get off on people they view as big-cocked members of America's underbelly savagely pounding their partner's guts.

You ain't lying. Also, note how they do not use a lifestyle when dealing with or sexing up partners of other races or nationalities. They are fine hanging out with, socializing with, having casual no-strings attached sex with others etc and don't need a lifestyle to do it. They come to places like this to HIDE behind a "lifestyle", so they can get off on people they view as big-cocked members of America's underbelly savagely pounding their partner's guts.
They are basically "props" to complete the scene. ACTION!

Attachments

• 71nAOM6b+tL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg
    71nAOM6b+tL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
It’s a lot of things that is changing Europe at the moment.

There is the green people that want to change how farming is done to this end they are driving up the price of fuel and fertilizers. They want to have everyone go vegetarian. So no beef chicken or pork. I am guessing this also means no cheeses

There are the anti Jewish people. I am guessing they will be protesting during the olympics. Should be interesting what the French government does. Personally I am in favour to the summer Olympic being permently in say greece and the winter in Norway. No moving them around. The costs are prohibitive and the corruption out of this world.

Notice I said Jewish People not Israel. One is a country the other is a religion there is a difference.

Now as for this site. I enjoy the personal interaction and the stories.

I have noticed that all the guys seem to be six foot five full of muscles with a calluses head on his cock from dragging it along the ground all day. What I cannot figure out is why I don’t see these guys on the street do you keep them in cages drinking the day. The black guys I see are for most part just like the white guys a bit over weight maybe five foot nine to six foot.

Back