Eastern NORTH CAROLINA....or anywhere close enough to travel!

We are still looking for bulls for my wife. We have been here for a while on and off and so far only found 1 guy that we actually met. Most that she's interested in don't follow though, and there have been 2 different occasions here where "real" profiles turned out to be white guys faking accounts (don't ask me how they pulled that off).......

We have many pics and videos of her I can send if the vibe is right. We don't meet just anyone. This is not a numbers game for us, Quality>quanity. If you can't hold a conversation beyond just thinking a dick pic Is gonna suffice, it ain't. She's definitely a freak and has some amazing pussy/head. Help us out!

How did you find out they were white
Well I hate to give away my method BUT they were acting shady and wouldn't meet. But they gave their real phone numbers which was attached to their snapchat. Snap shows your phone contacts as friends you may know. Idk many black men that would make a bitmoji of a douchy looking white guy....but maybe I'm wrong 😆.

We are still looking for bulls for my wife. We have been here for a while on and off and so far only found 1 guy that we actually met. Most that she's interested in don't follow though, and there have been 2 different occasions here where "real" profiles turned out to be white guys faking accounts (don't ask me how they pulled that off).......

We have many pics and videos of her I can send if the vibe is right. We don't meet just anyone. This is not a numbers game for us, Quality>quanity. If you can't hold a conversation beyond just thinking a dick pic Is gonna suffice, it ain't. She's definitely a freak and has some amazing pussy/head. Help us out!
I live in Columbia SC and am always looking for fun open minded couples. Let me n ow how far you are from me.

Back