Do wives secretly contact bulls after first meeting for more

Speaking from our situation once I have sexually connected with a black guy, I communicate with him directly without cucks involvement. I have had lovers that have texted several times a day just like a normal friend/BF. It's not behind cucks back but he isn't necessarily involved. Obviously, he knows if my lover is coming over or I am meeting him elsewhere. He doesn't have any say or veto regarding when and where I meet my lover though.
This is the right answer. My wife has the freedom to and doesn't need permission but she does keep me informed. Not necessarily every time or right away but always open when we talk about it.

This is the right answer. My wife has the freedom to and doesn't need permission but she does keep me informed. Not necessarily every time or right away but always open when we talk about it.
Also no need to be nasty to someone for just asking a question.

In my situation, the wives that I fucked that were married in cuckold relationships, at least 75% reached out to me secretly after we started fucking and I can tell you this, no matter what people say when you’re fucking a married woman behind her husband’s back she will fuck you much better than in front of her husband. That’s just a simple fact and I’ve never had that not be the case.

Ive fucked conservative couples and I’ve fucked extremely experienced couples, and in almost every case the wives want a little side action so they can truly do what they want, and on top of that they tell me all kinds of ******* that they’ll never say in front of their husbands when my bbc is as deep inside their hole is it can go, and my balls are slapping their cunt lips! 😈
exactly the reason why she wants to go on any potential dates alone just have to someone who is safe. She loves to be fucked and talks about being free to meet a hung black guy with big balls that she can enjoy without worrying about anything else. Preferably someone snipped or she will be on bc. She has a hall pass of course, and dreams about coming home later when her little coin slot is throughly stretched and she will smell and taste like sex. Quick shower and then round two

Back