Comparing Black Cock with White Penis

HELLO FELLOW BLACK COCK LOVERS WHO GIVE OUR WIVES TO THE SUPERIOR BLACK MASTER.I AM A COMPLETE SISSY BUT IN MY PERSONAL LIFE I FOUGHT MANY BLACK, SPANISH ******* IN JUVENILE.THEY ALWAYS TRIED THE WHITE ******* BUT THE ONES WHO GOT DOWN FOR THERE CROWN GOT RESPECT FROM THEM.THEY ACCEPTED YOU ALL THE WAY IF YOU STOOD UP FOR YOURS.SO LIKING BBC WAS MY CHOICE IN THE BEGINNING.IVE GOT MAD HEART BUT LOVE SUBMISSION OF MYSELF IN FRONT OF MY GIRLFRIEND.BEING VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSED THEN SUCK HIS THICK SEED WHEN HE'S DONE AND I ASK PERMISSION....

love to show my 4.5 inches next to a big black cock in front of my busty, horny teacher-wife.
It's the truth.Some white boys have big cocks but there still white boys.Compared to Black boys and men we don't compare.And Black Boys and Men are more muscular,with those cup cake Asses,thick lips that will be on my white girls lips and long fat Cocks much thicker then Us white sissys.

I had to make a fast choice when the blackboys caught me looking at there Cocks.They gave me dirty looks😔.Either I was fighting or The New Sissy Punk for them....I chose the second.i never thought about sucking BBC until then.And the dominate ways turned me on .

Back