Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 325 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,246 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,176 42.8%

• Total voters
I did a search (away from this forum) for white women rimming white ass and the search results brought up white women rimming black ass. Is it less common for white women to rim white guys and more common for white women to rim black guys?

Wife and I had met one of her regular BBC and a new BBC we had met on line. Both of them fucked my wife every way they wanted. Her regular BBC had to leave so the new BBC stayed for a while longer. Now this was the first time we all had met. After a short break my wife and her new BBC started up fucking and sucking. That first night that black man came in my wife's hot mouth, where she swallowed like a good BBC slut wife, came in her pussy and her asshole. After a short break this black man sat my wife on the toilet and rested his big black soft dick on my wife's tongue. After a few seconds his yellow piss starts filling my wife's mouth. She held her mouth open while he filled it up. This guy's piss was running down her lips, chin, chest and tits. She would suck his now limp BBC swallowing some of his piss. This new BBC my wife had found was looking down on my wife watching her ******* his piss and rub it into her tits and chest. While piss was still dripping off her chin she turns this black man around he bends over and my wife shoved her face between his big black ass cheeks. He eventually swings too the side raises up one leg on the side of the tub and bends over more so my wife could get her tongue deep into his asshole. This guy was loving this treatment. He had just fucked my wife in every hole she had and came in those holes. Now this guy she just meets has pissed down my wife's throat and she is now cleaning his sweaty black asshole with her tongue. We saw this guy many times after that first night

Wife and I had met one of her regular BBC and a new BBC we had met on line. Both of them fucked my wife every way they wanted. Her regular BBC had to leave so the new BBC stayed for a while longer. Now this was the first time we all had met. After a short break my wife and her new BBC started up fucking and sucking. That first night that black man came in my wife's hot mouth, where she swallowed like a good BBC slut wife, came in her pussy and her asshole. After a short break this black man sat my wife on the toilet and rested his big black soft dick on my wife's tongue. After a few seconds his yellow piss starts filling my wife's mouth. She held her mouth open while he filled it up. This guy's piss was running down her lips, chin, chest and tits. She would suck his now limp BBC swallowing some of his piss. This new BBC my wife had found was looking down on my wife watching her ******* his piss and rub it into her tits and chest. While piss was still dripping off her chin she turns this black man around he bends over and my wife shoved her face between his big black ass cheeks. He eventually swings too the side raises up one leg on the side of the tub and bends over more so my wife could get her tongue deep into his asshole. This guy was loving this treatment. He had just fucked my wife in every hole she had and came in those holes. Now this guy she just meets has pissed down my wife's throat and she is now cleaning his sweaty black asshole with her tongue. We saw this guy many times after that first night
Licking sweaty Black asshole should be part of any "date."

Back