2015-16 EPL Season

bm_from_southjersey

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Just wanted to create a thread where EPL fans can converse, comiserate, or trade barbs during the season. Lets us know who you support and what your thoughts are for the upcoming season.

I'm sure some of our English members are watching or going to be watching the opening weekend matches this afternoon (this morning for us across the pond), tomorrow, and Monday.

Just wanted to create a thread where EPL fans can converse, comiserate, or trade barbs during the season. Lets us know who you support and what your thoughts are for the upcoming season.

I'm sure some of our English members are watching or going to be watching the opening weekend matches this afternoon (this morning for us across the pond), tomorrow, and Monday.

Did you get a bigger spoon for Christmas or just like stirring the pot LOL

[QUOTEhad aphne&D, post: 808332, member: 53506"]Did you get a bigger spoon for Christmas or just like stirring the pot LOL
If I had a big spoon, I'd be using it to hit Tottenham Hotspur to wake them up, 0W 1L 3D to start the season isn't what I was looking for.

Sorry to hear BMFSJ. Me I love Rugby. Ohh god those strong powerful thighs.. Ohh my. I feel a swoon coming on.:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back