Penis size of your pussyfree Hubby/BF

So Ladies, do you have regular PIV sex with your hubby and how big/small is he?

• Total voters
As i stated my hubby is around 4 inches hard, but flaccid he isn't even 1 inch, and to top it all its very skinny also! and the more i humiliate him the smaller it seems to get! haha

So we have only had sex at the most 3 times in 2023, i prefer my lovers! :sex::qos:
Same for me in 23 but i could only get hard twice n she was pisseddddd and just got dressed left and came back the next morning 😞

Since there are many cuckold couples that have regular PIV, I am wondering if "pussyfree" is correlated with small penis size.
I am small, not tiny...but I AM pussyfree. My partner and I stopped having sex altogether. Frankly she didn't want to endure it anymore, so now she has a bull of her own. A grogeous young bull named Adam.

I think that in many cases the penis size (the possibility of deep and full penetration) is actually a decisive factor in how often the woman / girlfriend wants and allows sex with you.

My wife is a BBW and with my penis it is not possible for me to satisfy her (according to her statement). In the missionary position she hardly feels it at all and other positions like doggy are out of the question (I can't even reach her pussy entrance because of her big butt cheeks).

She can definitely have an orgasm and enjoy sex through deeper penetration. With her previous partners she had good and satisfying sex and currently she satisfies herself with a dildo / vibrator which is already a bit bigger than me.

Attachments

• marc.jpeg
    marc.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 6
Back