If it were legal for a business to host events where women get creampied and guys can pay to eat it, would you?

This is a very specific nich in the world. This is not to say it does not happen. You just need to know where to look.
In the City near me there is a group of ladies that provide such a service. There are rules to attend.
1) Everyone is tested and brings test results which are no more than two weeks old.
2) Lady’s are divided up into two groups. Hearts and Diamonds. Heart Ladies are the inside ladies in that the studs are expected to cum inside them. The Diamond Ladies are the outside ladies in that the studs are expected to cum on them.
2a) Ladies tend to be Black for the most part. Like if there are five ladies attending three will be black. They also are more likely be squirters especially when being cleaned up.
3) The guys are divided into two groups. Studs and Sponcers. There are usually two to three times as many Studs as Sponcers. For a good reason.

3a) Sponcer wear two things A tiny G String and a Penis Plug either a leaker of total plug. Their hands are secured so they cannot touch Any one the ladies, the studs or them selves. Some but not all bring with them two part ball gages. If no gage they want the voluntary clean up the lady. If a Red ball gag they want to be “****** to clean out a lady‘s pussy”. If a Blue ball gag they want to either clean or finish the stud.
4) The Studs are chosen for their size. At least 7 inches long No more than 8.5 and the thicker the better. Most of the studs are either white or mixed. Once asked why. Seems Black Guys don’t like to be part of a show. Please don’t ask me why. If there is a black guy there they tend to like to bury there cocks in ladies when they cum.
4a) Most of the studs have been fixed. Sorry I know where to look for Vasectomy Scars.

4b) Most of the studs are between 5’8” and 5’10” and are either soccer or Ultimate Players.
The Stages are those round 7 or 8 foot folding tables with a round Yoga instructors mat for padding.
This sounds great. Would really like to try it

Back